- Merritt shoots 67 to win Quicken Loans National by 3 shots Updated: Aug-02-15 8:26 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Troy Merritt walked to the final tee with a three-shot lead and slapped hands with fans on both sides of the ropes, knowing he had all but wrapped up his first PGA Tour title and wanting to show his appreciation for the fans cheering him on.
- Tiger Woods running out of chances to salvage season Updated: Jul-28-15 4:37 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Tiger Woods knows he's played poorly over the past two years. Now, he's facing the prospect of an early end to his season.
- Americans start looking toward Rio as Pan Am Games wind down Updated: Jul-22-15 4:29 pm
TORONTO - Alan Ashley isn't paying attention to the medal table at the Pan Am Games, but the American will be riveted to it at next year's Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
- Emotional Faldo savors 1 last ride at St Andrews Updated: Jul-17-15 5:47 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Nick Faldo strode onto the famed Swilcan Bridge, turned to face the applauding galleries and a phalanx of photographers, and thrust both his arms toward the sunny skies over St. Andrews.
- Golf's other Jordan makes strong start at British Open Updated: Jul-16-15 1:13 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Turns out there's another 21-year-old American called Jordan to watch out for at the British Open.
- Fowler heads into Open still seeking a truly signature win Updated: Jul-14-15 3:15 pm
ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Rickie Fowler is more than just a brand.
- British Open, Tee Times Updated: Jul-13-15 10:06 am
- Fowler overhauls Kuchar to win Scottish Open Updated: Jul-12-15 4:33 pm
GULLANE, Scotland - Rickie Fowler had a season full of near misses last year. He's finding the winner's circle much easier to locate in 2015.
- Mickelson refuses to comment on money-laundering allegations Updated: Jul-08-15 6:54 pm
GULLANE, Scotland - Five-time major champion Phil Mickelson refused to comment on allegations linking him to an illegal gambling operation, saying Wednesday he is used to being an "object to be discussed."