- Martin Kaymer loses PGA Tour membership for the year Updated: Aug-25-15 7:51 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - As golf has become more global and the wealth of the PGA Tour has made it the premier destination, there has been grumbling over the years that it has become easier for international players to earn a PGA Tour card through world rankings that get them into the biggest events.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- McIlroy, if he plays, grouped with major champions at PGA Updated: Aug-07-15 8:18 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy joins the marquee group of this year's major champions in the opening rounds of the PGA Championship.
- PGA Championship at a glance Updated: Aug-07-15 4:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Facts and figures for the PGA Championship:
- Merritt shoots 67 to win Quicken Loans National by 3 shots Updated: Aug-02-15 8:26 pm
GAINESVILLE, Virginia - Troy Merritt walked to the final tee with a three-shot lead and slapped hands with fans on both sides of the ropes, knowing he had all but wrapped up his first PGA Tour title and wanting to show his appreciation for the fans cheering him on.