- Chiefs starting to face questions about older players Updated: Oct-08-15 7:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Andy Ried and John Fox have been around the NFL long enough to see hundreds of players come and go, some of them only after age has rendered their once-potent ability ineffective.
- Cutler mending as injuries mount on Bears' offense Updated: Oct-08-15 6:49 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - All around him, Jay Cutler sees teammates going down.
- New coaches getting fast results with Falcons, Broncos, Jets Updated: Oct-07-15 7:03 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Dan Quinn cranked up the music and turned up the energy for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Chiefs lighten workload for Jamaal Charles early in season Updated: Oct-07-15 4:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs treated Jamaal Charles like a fragile, valuable piece of jewelry in training camp, rarely letting the running back get hit in an attempt to keep him safe.
- Chicago Bears lose center Will Montgomery to leg fracture Updated: Oct-05-15 5:49 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Quarterback Jay Cutler seems over his hamstring problems. The Chicago Bears now have to worry about who's available to block for him.
- Broncos show fans that defense can be fun to watch, too Updated: Oct-05-15 4:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos fans are adjusting from the old aerial fireworks show and realizing that points are indeed precious in the NFL and that defense is pretty fun to watch, too.
- Bears QB Cutler, WR Jeffery questionable for Raiders game Updated: Oct-02-15 4:47 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Quarterback Jay Cutler and receiver Alshon Jeffery were among seven Chicago Bears players listed as questionable Friday for this weekend's home game against Oakland.
- Bears hope to get QB Jay Cutler back against Oakland Updated: Oct-01-15 5:46 pm
- Vikings sign safety Brock Vereen to practice squad Updated: Oct-01-15 4:19 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have signed safety Brock Vereen to their practice squad.
- Patriots acquire LB Jonathan Bostic from Bears Updated: Sep-29-15 1:09 pm
- Bears special teams struggling along with rest of team Updated: Sep-28-15 7:25 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Despite their 0-3 start, the Chicago Bears believe they have discovered the answer on defense.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Chicago's Cutler, Jeffery out vs Seattle; Clausen to start Updated: Sep-25-15 5:28 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears will be without injured quarterback Jay Cutler for Sunday's game at Seattle, and he is not the only one hurting.
- Bears QB Jimmy Clausen looking more like starter vs Seattle Updated: Sep-24-15 6:20 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Jimmy Clausen has probably done tougher things before in the NFL, though it is not easy to think of more daunting tasks than being a backup quarterback who will step in to start at Seattle against the Seahawks.
- Palmer throws 4 TDs in Cardinals' 48-23 win over Bears Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
CHICAGO - As long as Carson Palmer is in the lineup, the Arizona Cardinals believe they can beat anybody. And they will be tough to knock off if he keeps playing like this.
- Chicago Bears see benefits from Rolle's leadership Updated: Sep-16-15 6:23 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Demontre Hurst could sense Antrel Rolle's impact on the Chicago Bears right from the first workouts and meetings.
- Bears show promise in season-opening loss Updated: Sep-14-15 5:29 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - It did not take much for Kyle Long to look past the Chicago Bears' mistakes and see the positives from the season-opening loss to the Green Bay Packers.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
CHICAGO - Cut by two teams since the end of last season, James Jones felt like he had something to prove. Teaming with Aaron Rodgers makes it a little easier to drive home the point.
- Rodgers, James Jones lead Packers over Bears 31-23 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:25 pm
CHICAGO - Aaron Rodgers saw James Jones go up for a one-handed touchdown catch and experienced a few flashbacks.
- Julius Peppers now an elder statesman for the Packers, Updated: Sep-11-15 6:27 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Older, wiser - definitely more experienced - Julius Peppers is looking forward to his 14th NFL season.
- Bears have questions about WRs as season opener looms Updated: Sep-11-15 4:52 pm