- Ohio senators seek Delphi health coverage help Updated: Mar-10-14 4:22 pm
- Ohio attorney general released from hospital Updated: Mar-08-14 10:47 am
- Chicago officials say Ness undeserving of honor Updated: Feb-28-14 5:36 pm
- Ohio officials urge support for flood control Updated: Feb-22-14 2:02 pm
- Ohio Dems criticize treasurer on town halls Updated: Feb-21-14 4:24 pm
- Durbin urges more stores to stop selling tobacco Updated: Feb-11-14 4:10 am
- Ohio's senators want to discuss plant's future Updated: Feb-09-14 2:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Ohio's U.S. senators and other members of the state's congressional delegation are pushing for extension of a health coverage tax credit they say is particularly important for Delphi salaried retirees.
CINCINNATI - Attorney General Mike DeWine headed home Saturday after spending the night in a Cincinnati hospital where he was taken because he felt ill while at a speaking engagement.
CHICAGO - An effort to scrub Eliot Ness's reputation as the federal lawman who brought down Al Capone came to Chicago's City Hall on Friday.
FINDLAY, Ohio - Ohio's U.S. senators and a congressman are again urging the Army Corps of Engineers to support federally-funded flood control along the Blanchard River in northwest Ohio.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's Democratic chairman says he'll discourage his party's 2014 statewide and legislative candidates from conducting publicly funded citizen teleconferences.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin is among eight senators urging more drugstore chains to follow the example of CVS Caremark by ending the sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products.
PIKETON, Ohio - Ohio's senators want to meet with the U.S. energy secretary to promote a uranium enrichment project in southern Ohio.