- White House 2016: Clinton gears up for Trump in fall race Updated: Apr-29-16 2:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Waves of campaign staffers are being dispatched to battleground states. Advisers are starting to consider locations for a splashy convention rally in Philadelphia. And an army of lawyers is scrutinizing more than two dozen possible vice presidential picks.
- Ohio officials to host public hearing on Medicaid proposal Updated: Apr-21-16 12:32 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - State officials are holding a public hearing on a proposal to require more than 1 million low-income Ohioans to pay a new monthly cost for Medicaid.
- GOP senator blocks nominee responsible for terrorism fight Updated: Apr-20-16 3:26 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican senator on Wednesday blocked an effort to confirm President Barack Obama's nominee for a key Treasury post responsible for leading the battle against terrorism and financial crimes.
- Dayton to house Veterans Affairs' national archives Updated: Apr-13-16 3:38 am
DAYTON, Ohio - The leader of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs says it plans to put its national archives in Dayton.
- Ohio proposes speeding up lead-water alerts Updated: Mar-31-16 11:22 am
TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio's environmental regulators are proposing an overhaul of how the state and its cities deal with lead in drinking water, including speeding up notifications when lead is found at the tap.