- Celtics rally late, overtake Clippers in overtime 139-134 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:07 am
BOSTON - The way the Boston Celtics are scoring right now, they may want to try bottling a little of it before they leave for the All-Star break.
- Impact Hack-a-Someone tactic having on NBA is growing issue Updated: Feb-10-16 3:53 pm
MIAMI - San Antonio's first play of the 2008-09 season was designed and executed perfectly. Spurs' center Tim Duncan didn't bother jumping for the opening tap, conceding it to Phoenix's Shaquille O'Neal. Five seconds later, Michael Finley wrapped his arms around O'Neal for an intentional foul.
- Redick leads Clippers to 98-92 OT victory over 76ers Updated: Feb-08-16 10:07 pm
- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- NBA reviewing if jump-on-back foul should be flagrant Updated: Feb-07-16 2:43 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA is reviewing whether the act of jumping on a player's back to intentionally foul him should be interpreted as a flagrant foul.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Jordan, Paul help Clippers coast past Knicks, 116-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:11 pm
NEW YORK - DeAndre Jordan gets so many easy baskets thanks to Chris Paul, and now he wants something else from his point guard: money to pay his fine.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Hack-a-Shaq not pretty and often not effective, either Updated: Jan-21-16 7:51 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Kobe Bryant, late in his final All-Star Game, going basket for basket with LeBron James, fans in Toronto on their feet as the NBA's best put on a show.
- Redick's career-high 40 help Clippers beat Rockets in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 2:52 am
LOS ANGELES - J.J. Redick was getting tired of the Los Angeles Clippers losing to the Houston Rockets, so he finally took matters into his own sharp-shooting hands - with plenty of help from Chris Paul, of course.
- Clippers' 10-game win streak ends in 110-103 loss to Kings Updated: Jan-17-16 2:11 am
LOS ANGELES - Without DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin inside, the Clippers were forced to shoot jumpers. The Sacramento Kings were on the perimeter contesting shots and disrupting their looks.
- Spurs beat Cavaliers 99-95 for 32nd straight win at home Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Cleveland Cavaliers gave San Antonio another tense test at home before the Spurs rose up on defense for what they deemed their biggest win of the season.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.