- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- Griffin, Collison help Clippers top Rockets 101-93 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:56 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Glen Davis on Clippers roster, not in lineup Updated: Feb-24-14 8:41 pm
- Crawford leads Clippers past Thunder Updated: Feb-23-14 5:35 pm
- Spurs beat Clippers 113-103 without Tony Parker Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 am
- Paul returns in Clippers' 123-78 rout of 76ers Updated: Feb-10-14 1:44 am
- Griffin's 36 lead Clippers past Raptors 118-105 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:33 am
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
NEW ORLEANS - Glen Davis joined the Los Angeles Clippers in New Orleans but wasn't cleared to play against the Pelicans on Monday night because he still needed to pass a physical.
OKLAHOMA CITY - NBA scoring leader Kevin Durant marveled at what Jamal Crawford did to his team.
LOS ANGELES - The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers expected they'd be better once Chris Paul returned to the lineup. They just probably couldn't have imagined how much.
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin has become the first player in the history of the Los Angeles Clippers' franchise with three consecutive games of 30 or more points. And he's made it look easy, even without Chris Paul's help.