- Kane leads Blackhawks past Blues, 4-3 in OT Updated: Apr-24-14 2:08 am
- Blues C Backes scratched for Game 4 Updated: Apr-23-14 9:21 pm
- Blues' Backes out for Game 3 against Blackhawks Updated: Apr-21-14 8:03 pm
- Blackhawks D Brookbank in for suspended Seabrook Updated: Apr-21-14 7:41 pm
- Blackhawks D Seabrook suspended for hit on Backes Updated: Apr-20-14 2:58 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in OT, take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-19-14 8:05 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Anderson lifts Senators over Blackhawks 5-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
CHICAGO - St. Louis center David Backes was scratched Wednesday night for Game 4 of the Blues' first-round playoff series against the Chicago Blackhawks due to an upper-body injury.
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko and St. Louis were in trouble Saturday before a vicious hit by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook provided an opening for the Blues.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.