- Ragan to replace Vickers at MWR for rest of the season Updated: Apr-28-15 12:01 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - David Ragan will move to Michael Waltrip Racing next week and finish the season as the replacement driver for Brian Vickers.
- Hamlin dominates to win NASCAR race at Richmond Updated: Apr-24-15 10:48 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Denny Hamlin returned from last week's injury-shortened weekend and led almost from start to finish Friday night to win the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Richmond International Raceway.
- NASCAR CEO says he'd like to make room for Busch in Chase Updated: Apr-23-15 10:29 pm
NEW YORK - NASCAR chairman Brian France isn't sure if Kyle Busch will be granted a waiver to be part of the championship chase when he returns from injury, but said Thursday the sanctioning body would like to "accommodate" him.
- Michael Waltrip to drive No. 55 at Talladega Updated: Apr-23-15 2:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Waltrip will return to the No. 55 Toyota next week at Talladega Superspeedway as his race team tries to finalize a more stable plan to replace Brian Vickers.
- Matt Kenseth wins pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-17-15 7:09 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Matt Kenseth will try for his first win since 2013 when he starts from the pole at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Busch has no timetable for return after Daytona wreck Updated: Apr-15-15 5:21 pm
HUNTERSVILLE, North Carolina - As he pulled off pit road at Daytona International Speedway moments before the season-opening Xfinity Series race, Kyle Busch said he looked to the left and noticed for the first time a concrete wall along the race track.
- Buescher to fill in for Busch sub Ragan in 2 more races Updated: Apr-10-15 12:22 pm