- Edwards will have post-Richmond talk with Kyle Busch soon Updated: Apr-29-16 3:52 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - A test session at Indianapolis Motor Speedway has delayed the inevitable conversation between teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch.
- Stewart focuses on 'fun' after NASCAR fine, policy change Updated: Apr-27-16 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Stewart kept his thoughts to himself after NASCAR beefed up the penalties for using fewer than five lug nuts on each wheel during a race.
- Column: Not even bump-and-run generates good vibes in NASCAR Updated: Apr-25-16 3:37 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Racing doesn't get much better than a bump-and-run on the final lap for the victory. It's what Carl Edwards did to teammate Kyle Busch at Richmond International Raceway in what NASCAR says was the first last-lap pass for a win in track history.
- Edwards passes Kyle Busch on last lap to win at Richmond Updated: Apr-24-16 6:12 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Carl Edwards had been grinding for 30 laps, doing everything he could to catch Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Kyle Busch in a two-way breakaway from the pack at Richmond International Raceway.
- Harvick wins pole on rainy day at Richmond Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rain washed out qualifying at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, giving Kevin Harvick the pole position Sunday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race based on being the fastest in an abbreviated morning practice session.
- Driver Council agrees to pay Tony Stewart $35,000 fine Updated: Apr-22-16 8:38 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart's peers will pay the $35,000 fine NASCAR levied against the three-time champion for criticizing the series about a potential safety hazard during races.
- Tony Stewart cleared to race, will be in car at Richmond Updated: Apr-21-16 6:07 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart has been cleared to return to racing and will be back in his car Friday at Richmond International Raceway.
- Carl Edwards wins Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol Speedway Updated: Apr-17-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards took his first celebratory back flip of the season and easily stuck the landing.
- Jones rallies on late restart to win Xfinity race at Bristol Updated: Apr-16-16 5:04 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Facing little time and room to make his final move, Erik Jones just decided to let it fly.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-15-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards won his second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole Friday, helping Joe Gibbs Racing take four of the top five spots in qualifying Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Drive and win: Kyle Busch sweep is NASCAR's 1st in 25 years Updated: Apr-10-16 11:34 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Four races in NASCAR's top three series over eight days - and Kyle Busch won them all.
- Kyle Busch wins at Texas to complete another NASCAR sweep Updated: Apr-10-16 2:26 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A broom was waiting for Kyle Busch in Victory Lane at Texas.
- Kyle Busch 4th NASCAR Xfinity win of 2016 is 80th overall Updated: Apr-09-16 12:05 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Kyle Busch completed a NASCAR sweep in a week.
- Kyle Busch wins again for weekend sweep at Martinsville Updated: Apr-03-16 8:15 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Kyle Busch finally figured out Martinsville Speedway in his truck victory on Saturday.
- Kyle Busch finally wins at Martinsville in a truck Updated: Apr-02-16 6:22 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Kyle Busch could have been a sitting duck, like he's been before at Martinsville Speedway.
- Logano wins third consecutive pole at Martinsville Updated: Apr-01-16 6:53 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Joey Logano won the pole for Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Martinsville Speedway on Friday.