- SC Republicans ask Haley to help keep MOX open Updated: Mar-11-14 3:07 pm
- More than 700 crews clean SC highways after storm Updated: Mar-06-14 11:07 am
- Haley seeks storm disaster declaration for SC Updated: Mar-05-14 3:03 pm
- SC officials: $360M in trees damaged in storms Updated: Mar-05-14 2:09 pm
- GOP governors' group releases anti-Sheheen ad Updated: Mar-03-14 5:36 pm
- Ethics clean-up bills advance in SC House Updated: Feb-27-14 7:35 pm
- Haley says union jobs not welcome in SC Updated: Feb-20-14 10:13 am
- Gov. Haley, Commerce to recruit jobs in Canada Updated: Feb-18-14 5:34 pm
- Haley: Officials reviewing Ravenel bridge warranty Updated: Feb-15-14 6:10 pm
- Small quake in SC felt hundreds of miles away Updated: Feb-15-14 12:07 pm
- Haley compares ice storm to hurricane devastation Updated: Feb-14-14 5:10 pm
- Minn. GOP hopefuls split over next step on MNsure Updated: Feb-14-14 3:50 pm
- President Obama issues disaster declaration for SC Updated: Feb-12-14 6:49 pm
- Beam named AP Statehouse correspondent in Kentucky Updated: Feb-12-14 4:20 pm
- SC senator outlines incentive pay for teachers Updated: Feb-10-14 7:23 pm
- Republicans debate mini-bailouts for hospitals Updated: Feb-09-14 11:35 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Several Republicans have asked South Carolina's governor to explore possible legal action to avoid the closure of a multi-billion dollar project to turn weapons-grade plutonium into commercial nuclear reactor fuel.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The massive job of cleaning South Carolina's roads following last month's winter storm continues with just over 700 crews working in 19 counties.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley has asked President Barack Obama to declare almost half of South Carolina a federal disaster after last month's winter storm that caused at least $430 million in damage and left hundreds of thousands in the dark.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - State forestry officials say last month's winter storm damaged $360 million worth of trees in South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Republican Governor's Association is running a TV ad against South Carolina Sen. Vincent Sheheen that ties him to President Barack Obama and highlights his support of the federal health law.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Bills aimed at limiting and clarifying how South Carolina's officeholders can spend campaign donations advanced Thursday in the House, as the Senate approved an ethics bill requiring candidates and incumbents to disclose where they get their money.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley constantly stresses her efforts to bring jobs to South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and state commerce officials have planned a trip to Canada to recruit jobs, her office told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Residents of South Carolina and Georgia had finally begun to relax after weathering another winter storm when the earth shuddered.
AIKEN, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley said Friday this week's ice and snow storm has devastated parts of South Carolina worse than a hurricane.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - All of the Republicans seeking to oust Democratic Gov. Mark Dayton regard Minnesota's problem-ridden health insurance exchange as an unmitigated disaster, but they differ on what they would do about it if they were elected.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - President Barack Obama has granted Gov. Nikki Haley's request to declare South Carolina a federal disaster area.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Adam Beam, an award-winning government and politics writer at The State newspaper in Columbia, South Carolina, is joining The Associated Press as its lead Statehouse reporter in Kentucky.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A Democratic state senator on Monday outlined an incentive program aimed at putting South Carolina's best teachers in front of students who need them the most.
ATLANTA - Republican governors scored easy political points by rejecting President Barack Obama's plan to enroll more poor people in government health insurance.