- Haley worried about Savannah River Site waste Updated: Dec-06-13 10:08 am
- Haley to receive manufacturing award for jobs Updated: Dec-05-13 2:37 pm
- Columbia voters reject strong-mayor government Updated: Dec-04-13 10:53 am
- Texas Gov. Perry returns to early primary state Updated: Dec-03-13 4:06 am
- SC Democrats promise to vet candidates in 2014 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:04 pm
- Why would GOP want Christie as presidential candidate? Updated: Nov-20-13 12:48 pm
- Haley calls on Sheheen to drop his clients Updated: Nov-19-13 7:56 pm
- White House renews push for Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-19-13 6:24 pm
- Gamecocks' Staley receives Order of the Palmetto Updated: Nov-17-13 11:58 am
- SC AG could settle dispute on Haley reimbursements Updated: Nov-17-13 10:39 am
- White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image Updated: Nov-16-13 11:05 am
- Haley: SC will be supportive of Boeing Updated: Nov-15-13 3:37 pm
- Gov, AG: SC not required to honor gay marriages Updated: Nov-15-13 11:28 am
- Pro-McCrory Renew NC Foundation holds fall meeting Updated: Nov-14-13 1:25 pm
- Haley calls on legislators to pass ethics reform Updated: Nov-13-13 5:00 pm
- Delegation watches wildfire simulation in SC lab Updated: Nov-12-13 5:41 pm
- Democrat Joyce Dickerson challenging US Sen. Scott Updated: Nov-08-13 2:19 pm
AIKEN, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley has told the U.S. energy secretary she wants something done with 37 million gallons of waste at the Savannah River Site near Aiken.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley is being recognized for bringing manufacturing jobs to South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Voters in South Carolina's capital city have rejected the idea of switching to a strong mayor form of government.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Texas Gov. Rick Perry is returning to this early presidential primary state to help raise money for the South Carolina Republican Party.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Democrats hope a combination of enthusiasm, a desire to change the direction of the state and more careful vetting of people seeking the party's nominations will help them make gains next election.
If the last two presidential elections tell us anything, it's that Republicans don't succeed with candidates who lack clear vision and conviction consistent with the party's conservative platform.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley's campaign demanded Tuesday that her Democratic opponent drop clients whose cases are pending before magistrates whom he supported for office.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Obama administration renewed its push Tuesday for Republican-led states such as South Carolina to expand Medicaid eligibility under the federal health care overhaul.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - University of South Carolina women's basketball coach Dawn Staley has received the state's highest civilian honor.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A government watchdog group, contrary to the opinion of South Carolina's ethics agency, is insisting Gov. Nikki Haley refund taxpayers for a trip to North Carolina in June.
Another milestone is passing in America's racial journey: The next mayor of New York City is a white man with a black wife.
ISLE OF PALMS, South Carolina - South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said Friday she feels bad for Washington Gov. Jay Inslee following this week's union vote that left Boeing looking for other states to build its 777X.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Attorneys for Gov. Nikki Haley and Attorney General Alan Wilson said in court papers filed this week that the state of South Carolina doesn't have to recognize gay marriages performed legally in other states and the nation's capital.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - A nonprofit group that recently spent several hundred thousand dollars on television ads promoting North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory's agenda will hear from the governor and some top lieutenants at its fall conference.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley urged legislators Wednesday to send her an ethics reform bill that restores public trust in government, while Democrats and the director of a government watchdog group called on Haley to lead by example.
RICHBURG, South Carolina - Members of Congress traveled to South Carolina to watch a simulated wildfire and learn how building codes can lessen a fire's destruction.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Richland County Councilwoman Joyce Dickerson is kicking off her campaign to challenge U.S. Sen. Tim Scott in 2014.