- Haley's GOP opponent Ervin withdraws from primary Updated: Apr-11-14 7:41 pm
- Toal: Judges need more info to make bond decisions Updated: Apr-10-14 6:32 am
- SC Senate passes 'Read to Succeed' bill Updated: Apr-09-14 10:04 pm
- Lexington added to SC federal disaster declaration Updated: Apr-09-14 10:40 am
- SC Gov Haley to make fall trade trip to India Updated: Apr-07-14 8:04 pm
- SC election ballot set as filing deadline passes Updated: Mar-30-14 2:58 pm
- BMW plans $1 billion expansion in South Carolina Updated: Mar-28-14 3:49 pm
- BMW plans major expansion announcement at SC plant Updated: Mar-28-14 9:16 am
- McMaster enters race for SC lieutenant governor Updated: Mar-27-14 4:51 pm
- Marine: Beaufort on track to get 1st F-35 in June Updated: Mar-26-14 6:21 pm
- Fort Jackson general: More budget cuts hit jobs Updated: Mar-20-14 6:33 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley's Republican opponent said Friday that he's decided to bypass the primary and become a petition candidate in November.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's top judge says her colleagues on the bench need more information when deciding whether to release someone on bond.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Senate passed a bill Wednesday aimed at boosting students' chances of success through an expansion of 4-year-old kindergarten and early intervention in reading.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Lexington County has been added to South Carolina areas eligible for federal disaster relief after a February storm that caused more than $430 million in damage.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley is making a trade trip to India in November, returning for the first time since she was a toddler to the country where her parents were born.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's 2014 election ballot was finalized Sunday with Gov. Nikki Haley and the state's two incumbent U.S. senators facing June primary opposition, a big-name race for the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor and a lengthy list of candidates vying to head the state Education Department.
GREER, South Carolina - BMW is celebrating its 20th anniversary of building cars in the United States by investing $1 billion in its plant in South Carolina to build two of its new X-series vehicles at the facility that ushered in a wave of foreign automakers building Southern plants.
GREER, South Carolina - BMW officials are preparing to announce an expansion of its South Carolina plant.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Former Attorney General Henry McMaster filed paperwork Thursday to run for lieutenant governor, four years after his unsuccessful bid for governor. He said he has the experience needed for the state's No. 2 post.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Marine Corps in South Carolina is getting its first futuristic F-35 fighter jets in June, a commander from the Air Station in Beaufort announced Wednesday.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The commander in charge of the Army's largest training installation warned Thursday that if a new round of automatic federal budget cuts moves forward and the Army becomes even smaller, Fort Jackson would lose about 3,100 jobs.