- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Knicks, Nets set for matchup of teams that 'stink' Updated: Dec-04-13 3:45 pm
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Johnson scores 26, Nets beat Grizzlies 97-88 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:05 am
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- Nets remain without 4 key players against Detroit Updated: Nov-24-13 1:03 pm
- Rose injures other knee, latest star to get hurt Updated: Nov-23-13 4:24 am
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Nets thinned by injuries against Timberwolves Updated: Nov-22-13 2:04 pm
- Blazers surge past Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Nov-18-13 11:24 pm
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Johnson lifts Nets to 100-98 OT win over Suns Updated: Nov-16-13 1:39 am
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
- Beal scores 29, Wizards top Nets 112-108 in OT Updated: Nov-09-13 12:08 am
- Miami G Wade closing in on blocks milestone Updated: Nov-08-13 3:26 pm
- Lopez leads Nets in 104-88 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-06-13 1:32 am
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
GREENBURGH, New York - Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Brooklyn Nets relied on Joe Johnson early, Brook Lopez late and mixed in Andray Blatche to snap a two-game losing streak.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets remained without two starters and two top reserves Sunday when they faced Detroit.
Derrick Rose has another knee injury - and he wasn't the only NBA star to get hurt Friday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
NEW YORK - LaMarcus Aldridge was stunned, suddenly finding himself matched against a version of Kevin Garnett that hadn't been seen yet in Brooklyn.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
PHOENIX - Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot.
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Thornton scored a season-high 24 points after losing his starting spot to rookie Ben McLemore, and the Sacramento Kings snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the Brooklyn Nets 107-86 on Wednesday night.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.
WASHINGTON - Nene had scored the tying basket, Paul Pierce was still without a point, and Joe Johnson was among those feeling deja vu when the horn sounded at the end of regulation, sending the Washington Wizards and Brooklyn Nets to overtime for the second time in three games at the Verizon Center.
MIAMI - It has happened more times than even Dwyane Wade can remember.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets used a 21-point loss at Orlando on Sunday as motivation for making some changes. In practice Monday, they stressed getting the ball inside and limiting the opponent's opportunities in the paint.