- Molina's error helps Nationals beat Cardinals 3-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:17 pm
- Molina's error hurts Cardinals in 3-1 loss to Nats Updated: Apr-18-14 11:15 pm
- Carpenter, Wacha lead Cardinals over Cubs 6-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 9:23 pm
- Brewers win 9th straight, Lohse beats Pirates Updated: Apr-13-14 5:48 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
- NL champions have arms, depth for another run Updated: Mar-25-14 7:58 pm
- Fernandez struggles as Marlins beat Cardinals 6-5 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:03 pm
- Kelly chosen as Cardinals' No. 5 starter after win Updated: Mar-24-14 2:33 am
- Dietrich breaks nose in Marlins' win Updated: Mar-20-14 6:22 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington's Ian Desmond took a substantial lead off third base in the seventh inning of a tie game, wondering whether St. Louis pitcher Michael Wacha might leave a changeup in the dirt.
ST. LOUIS - Michael Wacha doesn't mind a little bad weather.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse was eager to top his Milwaukee teammates.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.
ST. LOUIS - Last October, the St. Louis Cardinals were sufficiently flush with arms that they carried rookie Shelby Miller and deposed closer Edward Mujica in ceremonial roles and made it to Game 6 of the World Series against Boston.
JUPITER, Florida - Joe Kelly was told that he will be the Cardinals' No. 5 starter after taking a no-hitter into the sixth inning Sunday in St. Louis' 6-3 victory over the Houston Astros.
JUPITER, Florida - Miami second baseman Derek Dietrich broke his nose when he was struck in the face by a bad-hop single during the Marlins' 4-3 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday.