- Defender Adriano joins list of Barca players probed for tax Updated: May-04-16 1:37 pm
MADRID - Defender Adriano has joined the list of Barcelona players to be probed by Spain's prosecutors for alleged tax fraud.
- Barcelona shows it's still very much alive in Spanish league Updated: Apr-21-16 3:51 pm
MADRID - That's more like it.
- Spanish league heats up after unlikely Barcelona collapse Updated: Apr-18-16 11:27 am
MADRID - Not even the most avid fans in Madrid could see this one coming.
- European states urge G-20 to share data on offshore accounts Updated: Apr-15-16 5:43 am
MADRID - The European Union's five biggest economies, including Germany and Britain, have agreed to share information on company ownership and are urging other nations to do the same to make it harder for criminals and tax cheats to avoid the law.
- Once unbeatable Barcelona moves on after collapse Updated: Apr-14-16 6:35 am
MADRID - Once unbeatable Barcelona is wondering where it all went wrong.
- Atletico Madrid eliminates Barcelona from Champions League Updated: Apr-13-16 6:50 pm
MADRID - Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar all failed to deliver as holder Barcelona was dumped out of the Champions League quarterfinals on Wednesday in a stunning 2-0 defeat by Spanish rival Atletico Madrid.