- 5 things to know about Barcelona vs. City Updated: Mar-11-14 3:37 pm
- Coach says 'something is not right' with Messi Updated: Mar-07-14 2:52 pm
- Brazil warms up in style; Spain, France win Updated: Mar-06-14 12:26 am
- Madrid 1st in AP soccer poll, Robben top player Updated: Mar-04-14 4:50 pm
- Madrid 1st in AP football poll, Robben top player Updated: Mar-04-14 11:51 am
- Puyol to leave Barcelona at end of season Updated: Mar-04-14 11:17 am
- UEFA bans City's Pellegrini for Barcelona match Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
- Real's long wait over as it goes top in Spain Updated: Feb-24-14 9:09 am
- UEFA opens investigation after Pellegrini's rant Updated: Feb-20-14 11:32 am
- 'Worst' Barca in years looks just fine at City Updated: Feb-19-14 12:44 pm
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
- PSG gets 4-0 win at Leverkusen in Champs League Updated: Feb-18-14 5:52 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP Global Football poll Updated: Feb-18-14 12:56 pm
- Pique: Barcelona might not be feared anymore Updated: Feb-17-14 4:54 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Manchester City will need an epic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
BARCELONA, Spain - Something is not right with Lionel Messi, according to Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino, after the Argentina forward appeared to vomit during an international friendly.
LONDON - Brazil showed its national team is in better shape than the country's stadiums with a 5-0 thrashing of South Africa on Wednesday, and defending champion Spain overcame Italy 1-0 in its final big test before the tournament kicks off, as teams prepared for the World Cup in a series of friendly matches.
LONDON - Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global soccer poll.
LONDON - Real Madrid's 6-1 thrashing of Schalke followed by its 2-2 draw with La Liga title rival Atletico Madrid sent it to the top of this week's Associated Press global football poll.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona defender Carles Puyol has decided to leave the club at the end of the season, preferring to take some time off after several injury-filled seasons and putting his football future in doubt.
NYON, Switzerland - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will start a two-match ban when his team plays Barcelona in the Champions League on March 12.
MADRID - Real Madrid's long wait to be back on top of the Spanish league is finally over. And it wasn't all due to Cristiano Ronaldo.
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA opened an investigation on Thursday following Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini's outburst against the referee who oversaw his team's 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona this week.
MADRID - So much for this being the worst Barcelona in years.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain all but booked its place in the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-0 away rout of 10-man Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday.
LONDON - Tom Timmermann, St. Louis Post-Dispatch
MANCHESTER, England - As Champions League rallying cries go, Gerard Pique struck an unusually downbeat tone for a Barcelona player.