- Argentina routs Paraguay 6-1, reaches Copa America final Updated: Jun-30-15 11:21 pm
CONCEPCION, Chile - Lionel Messi helped set up five goals as Argentina trounced Paraguay 6-1 in the Copa America semifinals on Tuesday, setting up a final against host Chile.
- Argentina leads final 4 in Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-28-15 5:24 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America semifinals are again missing a local favorite.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Messi, Neymar try not to be upstaged at Copa America Updated: Jun-10-15 9:53 am
- Champions League highlights importance of Europe to FIFA Updated: Jun-07-15 2:18 pm
BERLIN - As the powerbrokers of European soccer celebrated their championship weekend and some jokingly congratulated themselves for staying out of jail, many said that the next FIFA president needs to do a better job of listening to the continent that pays most of the bills.
- Things learned from Barcelona's Champions League win Updated: Jun-07-15 2:04 am
BERLIN - Looking ahead to next year's Champions League final: Can the newly crowned champion, Barcelona, defend the European title it won so spectacularly against Juventus?
- Slick Barca cruise past Juventus to win Champions League Updated: Jun-06-15 7:06 pm
BERLIN - Barcelona's mighty attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar won the Champions League on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Juventus that showed the beauty of fluent and attacking football after days of scandal that have tarnished the sport.
- Luis Suarez scores decisive goal, still annoys Updated: Jun-06-15 6:35 pm
BERLIN - Never one to avoid controversy, Luis Suarez came through for Barcelona just when it needed him most.
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final:
- Barca's fearsome front 3 firing the side to success Updated: Jun-05-15 12:22 pm
BERLIN - The most fearsome attack in world football has fired Barcelona to the verge of its fourth Champions League title in a decade. Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar have scored 25 of Barcelona's 28 goals on the way to the final and few are betting against them leading the club to a record second treble on Saturday.
- 5 Barcelona players to watch in Champions League final Updated: Jun-03-15 3:12 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - The "best player in history" for his coach, an "extraterrestrial" for his rivals, Lionel Messi is the undisputed leading man of the Champions League final in Berlin on Saturday.
- 'He can score on anyone': Barcelona defends Messi's skills Updated: Jun-02-15 10:57 am
SANT JOAN DESPI, Spain - There is no questioning allowed at Barcelona when it comes to Lionel Messi's status as the greatest player in football.