- Barcelona falls 2-1 to Sevilla in Spanish league Updated: Oct-03-15 1:01 pm
MADRID - Barcelona lost 2-1 at struggling Sevilla on Saturday, missing the chance to take the provisional lead in the Spanish league.
- Another record for Ronaldo, another win for Madrid Updated: Sep-30-15 7:02 pm
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo surpassed the 500-goal mark and Real Madrid hailed him as the club's all-time leading scorer on Wednesday, while Manchester United and Manchester City rebounded from opening losses to remain in contention in the Champions League.
- Cavani in fine form ahead of Champions League match Updated: Sep-29-15 6:54 am
LVIV, Ukraine - Last January, when reports linking Edinson Cavani to Arsenal emerged, the most commonly identified reason behind the Uruguay striker's unhappiness at Paris Saint-Germain was his fraught relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Barcelona to be tested without Messi in Champions League Updated: Sep-28-15 1:31 am
MADRID - Barcelona's first game without the injured Lionel Messi will be an important one in the Champions League.
- Barcelona's Messi tears knee ligament, out 7-8 weeks Updated: Sep-26-15 5:09 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona faces two long months without Lionel Messi after its star forward tore a ligament in his left knee during the defending champion's Spanish league match against Las Palmas on Saturday.
- Florenzi long-range goal gives Roma 1-1 draw with Barcelona Updated: Sep-16-15 6:07 pm
ROME - Alessandro Florenzi scored an incredible goal from near the halfway line to earn Roma a 1-1 draw against title-holder Barcelona in Group E of the Champions League on Wednesday.
- Worry no more: Ronaldo still has his scoring touch Updated: Sep-16-15 8:17 am
MADRID - Next time, wait a little longer before wondering whether Cristiano Ronaldo has lost his scoring touch.
- Ronaldo scores hat trick as Real Madrid beats Shakhtar 4-0 Updated: Sep-15-15 7:08 pm
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo continued his impressive run by scoring a hat trick in Real Madrid's 4-0 win over 10-man Shakhtar Donetsk in Group A of the Champions League on Tuesday.
- Messi scores twice, Argentina beats Bolivia 7-0 Updated: Sep-04-15 11:24 pm
HOUSTON - Lionel Messi scored less than a minute after coming on as a substitute and added another goal in Argentina's 7-0 victory over Bolivia on Friday night.