- Goals galore in Champs Lg as Barcelona and Bayern advance Updated: Nov-24-15 6:26 pm
There were goals galore in the Champions League on Tuesday as Barcelona and Bayern Munich advanced to the knockout stage and also secured top spot in their groups.
- Stadiums on red alert as football resumes after Paris terror Updated: Nov-19-15 11:31 am
PARIS - Fear and trepidation, rather than excitement and thrills, may grip fans when Europe's domestic soccer leagues resume this weekend in the wake of deadly terror attacks in Paris.
- Suarez says Messi looks sharp ahead of the 'clasico' Updated: Nov-18-15 6:15 pm
MADRID - Lionel Messi appears to be ready to play this weekend's "clasico" against Real Madrid according to Barcelona teammate Luis Suarez.
- Brazil, Argentina win to boost World Cup qualifying chances Updated: Nov-17-15 9:18 pm
SALVADOR, Brazil - Brazil revived its World Cup qualifying campaign with a 3-0 win over Peru on Tuesday.
- Rain washes out Argentina vs. Brazil; set for Friday Updated: Nov-12-15 6:57 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's highly-anticipated 2018 World Cup qualifier against Brazil was postponed on Thursday because of torrential rain and is now scheduled for Friday.
- Tevez a doubt for Argentina World Cup qualifier vs. Brazil Updated: Nov-09-15 10:38 am
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina forward Carlos Tevez is a doubt for Thursday's key World Cup qualifier against Brazil in Buenos Aires with an injured left knee.
- Carli Lloyd, Lionel Messi nominated for FIFA goal of year Updated: Nov-06-15 10:53 am
ZURICH - Carli Lloyd and Lionel Messi are among the nominees for the FIFA Puskas Award for goal of the year.
- Diego Costa recalled for Spain's national team Updated: Nov-06-15 9:40 am
MADRID - Diego Costa is back with Spain's national team after being left out of the last two matches because of suspensions.
- Madrid and Barcelona vie for the lead ahead the 'clasico' Updated: Nov-05-15 4:30 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid plays at Sevilla and Barcelona hosts Villarreal in the Spanish league this weekend, with both teams looking to stay in front before they face each other for the first time this season.
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10 Updated: Nov-03-15 12:59 pm
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's Associated Press Global Football 10
- La Liga goes abroad to try to keep pace with Premier League Updated: Nov-01-15 11:24 pm
MADRID - Spain's main soccer league is fighting back against the commercial domination of England's Premier League and is embarking on an aggressive international drive to introduce its top stars and traditional clubs to a greater audience.
- Court moves forward with probe into Neymar's transfer Updated: Oct-28-15 4:00 pm
MADRID - Spain's national court has rejected Neymar's request to throw out a probe into alleged irregularities involving his transfer to Barcelona two years ago.