- Cingrani shaky, Cubs break loose to beat Reds Updated: Apr-19-14 7:14 pm
- Cubs hit 3 HRs, break loose to beat Reds 8-4 Updated: Apr-19-14 7:05 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Brewers win 9th straight, Lohse beats Pirates Updated: Apr-13-14 5:48 pm
- Reds' offense struggles during rocky start Updated: Apr-10-14 5:24 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
- Reds lose to Bats 1-0 in shortened game Updated: Mar-29-14 8:17 pm
- Reds RHP Cueto to start opening day in Cincinnati Updated: Mar-27-14 3:59 pm
- Abreu homers and White Sox beat Reds 9-5 Updated: Mar-26-14 8:39 pm
- Reds have big concerns about pitching at outset Updated: Mar-25-14 7:26 pm
- With a season on-deck, Dusty Baker's garden grows Updated: Mar-25-14 4:30 pm
- Raburn homers in return to the field Updated: Mar-24-14 9:30 pm
- Brewers rough up Leake with 6-run second inning Updated: Mar-23-14 9:27 pm
- Skip Schumaker will miss a month Updated: Mar-22-14 4:06 pm
- Indians and Masterson suspend contract talks Updated: Mar-21-14 10:08 pm
- Heisey's 6th homer helps Reds beat Royals 9-3 Updated: Mar-21-14 8:45 pm
CHICAGO - Tony Cingrani's lack of control exposed a rusty Reds bullpen.
CHICAGO - Rick Renteria prefers positive reinforcement, usually taking the approach of building up his players.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse was eager to top his Milwaukee teammates.
CINCINNATI - The Reds' season has started a lot like the last one ended, with a lot of losses set up by a lot runners stranded on base.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Homer Bailey pitched three innings without problem, showing he has recovered from a groin injury, and the Cincinnati Reds ended their spring training schedule by losing to their Triple-A Louisville Bats team 1-0 on Saturday in a rain-shortened game.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto is set to start on opening day for the Cincinnati Reds for the third straight season.
CINCINNATI - Bryan Price's father worked for a savings and loan that had San Francisco Giants season tickets and would make some of them available to employees.
GRANITE BAY, California - Dusty Baker looks at his overgrown collard greens and heads to the shed for his scissors. It's time for an impromptu harvest in his garden.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Lyle Overbay got good news this morning and celebrated with his bat.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Skip Schumaker dislocated his left shoulder and will miss about a month.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - The Indians are going down a familiar path with a star pitcher.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Chris Heisey hit his sixth spring-training homer and tripled, helping the Cincinnati Reds to beat a Kansas City Royals' split squad 9-3 Friday.