- A quick look at NFL unbeatens Panthers, Patriots in Week 12 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:22 pm
A quick look at the NFL's two unbeaten teams heading into Week 12:
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Call it: Badgers get input from Big Ten on reversed TD Updated: Nov-23-15 8:21 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A down-to-the-wire loss to Northwestern still stings at Wisconsin, though the Badgers have vowed to move on with an important rivalry game up next to wrap up the regular season.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- A Romo revival for Cowboys - they beat Miami 24-14 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:43 am
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Now that Tony Romo has shaken off the rust, he's ready to take on unbeaten Carolina.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Romo returns from layoff to help Dallas beat Miami 24-14 Updated: Nov-22-15 8:07 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tony Romo scrambled in the back of the end zone before improvising to throw his first pass in two months - left-handed for a short gain.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Dolphins don't help coach's status by losing to Dallas 24-14 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:20 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Ryan Tannehill says if the Miami Dolphins want interim coach Dan Campbell back next year, they need to play better.
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo eager to play with Miami a possibility Updated: Nov-18-15 5:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eager to help the Dallas Cowboys end their seven-game losing streak Sunday at Miami.
- Romo returns, but Cowboys' issues run deeper in 7-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 7:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eligible to play again for Dallas.
- Buccaneers' defense making strides during turnaround Updated: Nov-16-15 7:41 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Rookie Jameis Winston isn't the only reason the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been able to turn around their season following a slow start.
- Winston rallies Buccaneers over struggling Cowboys Updated: Nov-16-15 3:20 am
TAMPA, Florida - When Lovie Smith was asked a third time about the Jameis Winston fumble that wasn't, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' coach declared it time to move on.
- Cowboys' skid reaches 7 in 10-6 loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-15-15 7:07 pm
TAMPA, Fla, - The Dallas Cowboys remain winless without Tony Romo.
- Winston's 1-yard TD run lifts Bucs over Cowboys 10-6 Updated: Nov-15-15 4:52 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jameis Winston scored on a 1-yard quarterback keeper with 54 seconds remaining, giving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers a 10-6 victory that extended the Dallas Cowboys' longest losing streak since 1989 to seven games.
- Romo's return near as Cowboys try to end skid without him Updated: Nov-13-15 5:20 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo, scout team quarterback.
- Sliding Cowboys face question: Is Hardy circus worth it? Updated: Nov-12-15 8:07 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy hasn't played the part of a leader much since Dallas owner Jerry Jones described him that way following the polarizing defensive end's sideline tantrum during one of six consecutive losses.
- Cowboys' Bryant goes on locker-room tirade toward reporters Updated: Nov-12-15 4:26 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas receiver Dez Bryant went on a profanity-filled rant at a reporter in the locker room Thursday, and was further agitated when another reporter tweeted about the exchange.
- Cowboys' long skid threatens to make Romo's return pointless Updated: Nov-09-15 7:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are on the verge of making the return of quarterback Tony Romo a moot point - if they haven't already.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Matthews steps up when Eagles need him vs. Cowboys Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jordan Matthews played Dez Bryant's role in practice last week, then outplayed the All-Pro receiver in an important game for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Eagles extend Cowboys' skid in Murray's return, 33-27 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 3:00 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray shared a hug with Dallas owner Jerry Jones before the Philadelphia running back's first game on his old home field, and with coach Jason Garrett afterward.
- Eagles hand Cowboys 6th straight loss, 33-27 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 12:59 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray put Philadelphia in position to win in his return to Dallas. Sam Bradford and Jordan Matthews finished off the Cowboys.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Cowboys' 5-game skid all about injured Romo? Yes and no Updated: Nov-05-15 9:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten was as happy as anyone to have Tony Romo back on the practice field, even though the Dallas tight end won't see his quarterback in a game for at least two more weeks because of a broken left collarbone.