- Bridgewater perfect for Vikings, Romo solid for Cowboys Updated: Aug-30-15 12:02 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo got his first and likely only extended action of the preseason for the Dallas Cowboys, and found one of his reliable options even with Dez Bryant sitting out again.
- Falcons announce 5-year contract extension for Julio Jones Updated: Aug-29-15 11:15 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Falcons agreed to a $71.25 million, five-year contract extension with Julio Jones on Saturday that compares favorably with recent deals paid to other top wide receivers.
- Cowboys think they have depth to replace injured Scandrick Updated: Aug-26-15 9:09 pm
OXNARD, California - Orlando Scandrick's season-ending knee injury was a flashback for Dallas coach Jason Garrett to losing linebacker Sean Lee during the offseason a year earlier.
- AP source: Cowboys' Scandrick out for year with knee injury Updated: Aug-26-15 12:42 am
Orlando Scandrick's season is over before it started after the Dallas cornerback tore two ligaments in his right knee in practice at training camp Tuesday.
- Cowboys concerned with 49ers' turf for preseason game Updated: Aug-21-15 8:24 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas owner Jerry Jones suggested Friday that the Cowboys could sit quarterback Tony Romo and other starters for a preseason game in San Francisco over concerns with the troublesome turf at Levi's Stadium.
- Romo, Witten growing 'old' while seeking title for Cowboys Updated: Aug-21-15 4:17 pm
OXNARD, California - Tony Romo crouches to give his little son Hawkins instructions on running a pass route while Jason Witten carries one of his kids nearby, surrounded by autograph seekers.
- Cowboys, Rams end practice early after fights break out Updated: Aug-18-15 11:23 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys and St. Louis Rams cut short the second of two joint practices at training camp Tuesday after several fights broke out, including one where Dallas receiver Dez Bryant was punched in the face.
- Cautious Cowboys sit Bryant, Smith in practices with Rams Updated: Aug-17-15 11:18 pm
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith would likely be playing - and maybe even practicing - if the Dallas Cowboys were back home in the middle of the regular season.
- Cowboys' Patmon still fighting year after unlikely rise Updated: Aug-16-15 9:51 pm
OXNARD, California - Tyler Patmon showed the Dallas Cowboys his feisty side long before he threw the first punch in a training camp fight with star receiver Dez Bryant.
- NFL issues memo reminding players to avoid fighting Updated: Aug-14-15 2:53 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The NFL warned teams about fighting during games in response to inter- and intra-team altercations that have erupted in training camp, including the one that left New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith with a broken jaw.
- T.Y. Hilton agrees to 5-year, $65 million deal with Colts Updated: Aug-13-15 1:11 pm
ANDERSON, Indiana - T.Y. Hilton finally got the rich contract extension he wanted. The Colts got the pairing they need to remain a perennial Super Bowl contender.
- New twist: Stars mixing it up in NFL training camp fights Updated: Aug-12-15 2:41 am
NFL training camps are in full swing.
- 'Paper boy' Beasley proving his growing value to Cowboys Updated: Aug-11-15 8:27 pm
OXNARD, California - Cole Beasley has the security of a long-term contract and a growing bond with Tony Romo in the Dallas passing game.
- Julio Jones hopes to spend entire career with Falcons Updated: Aug-10-15 5:00 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Team owner Arthur Blank wants Julio Jones to be with the Atlanta Falcons his entire career.
- Holding pattern with starters opens doors for young Cowboys Updated: Aug-09-15 10:56 pm
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant tops a list Dallas starters unlikely to return to practice until after the preseason opener at San Diego.
- Cowboys' Carr breaks hand, Bryant out with hamstring strain Updated: Aug-08-15 5:32 pm
OXNARD, California - Dallas Cowboys cornerback Brandon Carr is returning to Texas for surgery on a broken right hand, and All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant missed practice Saturday because of a strained hamstring.
- Injuries slowing some Cowboys in race to replace Murray Updated: Aug-06-15 10:00 pm
OXNARD, California - Simply by showing up for practice every day at training camp, Joseph Randle separates himself from the other primary contenders to replace NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray for the Cowboys.
- Witten, Cowboys seek repeat playoff run after past failures Updated: Aug-04-15 8:27 pm
OXNARD, California - Jason Witten doesn't deny that the Cowboys had a more complicated locker room with Terrell Owens in it and a different message coming from the top when Wade Phillips was the coach.
- His diabetes under control, Cards' Peterson feeling 'great' Updated: Aug-04-15 8:15 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - A handful of games into last season, Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
- Falcons' Julio Jones hoping for new contract before season Updated: Aug-03-15 3:39 pm
ATLANTA - After losing a few pounds in the offseason, Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones believes he is stronger and more explosive.
- Cowboys' Dez Bryant tangles with teammate in camp skirmish Updated: Aug-03-15 9:51 am
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant kept going after Dallas cornerback Tyler Patmon in a heated training camp skirmish that didn't end until quarterback Tony Romo finally stepped in and calmed his star receiver.