- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day Updated: Dec-10-13 1:38 am
- Wide receivers putting up big numbers, too Updated: Dec-05-13 3:45 am
- Romo, Cowboys top Raiders 31-24 after slow start Updated: Nov-29-13 3:33 am
- Murray gets 3 TDs, Cowboys rally by Raiders 31-24 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:20 pm
- Tony Romo's late-game magic keeps Cowboys afloat Updated: Nov-25-13 6:11 pm
- 5 things to know after Cowboys beat Giants 24-21 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:36 am
- Romo leads Cowboys to 24-21 win over Giants Updated: Nov-24-13 10:37 pm
- Sideline scuffles are just a part of football Updated: Nov-22-13 4:20 am
- Jerry Jones: Garrett will be Cowboys coach in 2014 Updated: Nov-21-13 10:14 pm
- Giants DBs wary after giving up big pass plays Updated: Nov-21-13 6:25 pm
- Cowboys' Bryant shrugs off bold words from Giants Updated: Nov-18-13 6:06 pm
- Dallas offense playing down to defense's level Updated: Nov-13-13 6:35 pm
CHICAGO - Neither the brutal cold nor the league's worst defense could stop Josh McCown and the Bears.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo had a virus, and his offense was looking a little pale too.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo was sick, and it wasn't because he had just watched the Oakland Raiders return a fumble for a touchdown on the opening kickoff.
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo has now directed decisive fourth-quarter drives in the past two Dallas wins.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The Dallas Cowboys started the Giants' season-opening nightmare on a warm night in September and they pretty much ended New York's dream of a miracle comeback on a cold blustery night in November.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This one wasn't a Giants-sized gift. Tony Romo and the embattled Dallas Cowboys took this pivotal game and all but buried New York's slim hopes of making the playoff.
Meltdowns are as much a part of the NFL sidelines as cheerleaders and first-down markers. It seems every week a receiver retreats to the bench yelling at his quarterback, who usually barks right back.
IRVING, Texas - Jason Garrett will start the stretch run in pursuit of his first trip to the playoffs on the same field where he debuted as coach of the Dallas Cowboys three years ago.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the New York Giants' defense has been the catalyst in their amazing comeback from a dismal 0-6 start, there were concerns after last week's win over the Green Bay Packers.
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is having trouble getting the ball to Dez Bryant, or anyone else for that matter.