- Bumgarner solid again as Giants beat Rockies 3-2 Updated: Mar-04-14 8:24 pm
- Johnson and Lincecum strong in spring debuts Updated: Mar-03-14 8:11 pm
- Hudson has 2 hitless in return from broken ankle Updated: Mar-02-14 7:01 pm
- Norris hits late homer to help A's beat Giants Updated: Feb-28-14 7:03 pm
- Belt signed and ready for Giants' season Updated: Feb-20-14 7:59 pm
- Huff battling for a spot on Giants pitching staff Updated: Feb-19-14 6:54 pm
- Scutaro looking forward to healthy season Updated: Feb-18-14 3:21 pm
- RHP Justin Masterson, Indians agree at $9,762,500 Updated: Feb-18-14 3:06 pm
- Indians beat Tomlin in arbitration, improve to 2-0 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:32 pm
- Cashner wins, Pestano loses in salary arbitration Updated: Feb-09-14 1:02 am
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Madison Bumgarner took another positive step in preparation for his first opening-day start, pitching three scoreless innings Tuesday in the San Francisco Giants' 3-2 victory over the Colorado Rockies.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Two starting pitchers looking to rejuvenate their careers, right-handers Josh Johnson of San Diego and Tim Lincecum of San Francisco, made successful spring debuts on Monday in the Padres' 7-2 victory over the Giants.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Right-hander Tim Hudson made his first start since breaking his ankle on July 24, pitching two no-hit innings, and the San Francisco Giants beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3 Sunday.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Brandon Belt's detour to San Francisco's spring training camp took him through Florida, and he was more than happy to make the trip.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - The setbacks that limited Giants second baseman Marco Scutaro to 127 games last year have done nothing to tarnish the optimism and gusto he brings to the game.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Cleveland Indians improved to 2-0 in salary arbitration cases this year, defeating pitcher Josh Tomlin.
NEW YORK - San Diego's Andrew Cashner won and Cleveland's Vinnie Pestano lost as pitchers split decisions Saturday in baseball's first salary arbitration cases in two years.