- Pineda says he'll learn from ejection for pine tar Updated: Apr-24-14 9:20 am
- Red Sox beat Yanks 5-1 after getting Pineda tossed Updated: Apr-24-14 12:41 am
- Pineda tossed for pine tar; Red Sox beat Yanks 5-1 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:18 pm
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win Updated: Apr-20-14 7:32 pm
- Nova hit hard, injures elbow in Yankees' 16-1 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 11:50 pm
- Yankees' Robertson expects to rejoin team soon Updated: Apr-19-14 6:11 pm
- Teixeira plays in 2nd extended spring game Updated: Apr-18-14 1:51 pm
- White wash: Yanks sweep Cubs 3-0, 2-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:57 pm
- No Drew: Steinbrenner: 'I'm pretty content' Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Nova, Yankees beat Red Sox 3-2 with replay help Updated: Apr-14-14 12:53 am
- Red Sox manager ejected after replay dispute Updated: Apr-13-14 10:54 pm
- Jeter (quad) out of lineup for 2nd straight day Updated: Apr-13-14 8:12 pm
- Sabathia gets 1st win; Yanks beat Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Apr-06-14 5:48 pm
- Tanaka gives up homer to first big league batter Updated: Apr-04-14 8:12 pm
- Marlins-Yankees spring training finale rained out Updated: Mar-29-14 3:57 pm
- Tanaka strikes out 10, Yankees top Marlins 3-0 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:50 am
- Sabathia sharp as Yankees beat Pirates 4-2 Updated: Mar-27-14 4:42 pm
- Jeter's farewell, Tanaka's arrival highlight Yanks Updated: Mar-25-14 6:40 pm
BOSTON - The pine tar glistened on Michael Pineda's neck, improving his grip and inviting trouble.
BOSTON - Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda was ejected for using pine tar less than two weeks after appearing to get away with using a foreign substance in another game against Boston, and the Red Sox beat New York 5-1 on Wednesday night.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dean Anna wasn't nervous during a key at-bat in extra innings. He was enjoying it.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees closer David Robertson pitched in an extended spring training game for the first time since being sidelined by a groin strain and expects to rejoin the team Tuesday.
TAMPA, Florida - New York Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira singled in five at-bats Friday during his second extended spring training game since injuring his right leg.
NEW YORK - There was nothing mysterious about Michael Pineda's performance this time. Masahiro Tanaka's dominant outing was pretty straight forward, too.
NEW YORK - Despite a string of infield injuries, Yankees fans shouldn't expect New York to add free-agent Stephen Drew.
NEW YORK - With a little help from the replay room, Carlos Beltran and the banged-up Yankees did just enough to hold off Boston.
NEW YORK - Derek Jeter was out of the New York Yankees' lineup for the second consecutive game Sunday night after feeling tightness in his right quadriceps.
TORONTO - With an 0-2 start now firmly in the rearview mirror, the New York Yankees are looking forward to heading home for what's likely to be a memorable opener in the Bronx.
TORONTO - Masahiro Tanaka got a startling welcome to the major leagues when the Japanese star gave up a home run to Toronto's Melky Cabrera on his third big league pitch.
TAMPA, Florida - Yankees captain Derek Jeter had his final spring training game rained out.
TAMPA, Florida - Masahiro Tanaka struck out 10 and allowed three hits over six innings Friday night in the New York Yankees' 3-0 win over the Miami Marlins.