- Boxberger 9th-inning error sinks Rays in 3-2 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-04-15 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - Brad Boxberger picked up the ball on a ninth-inning bunt and threw wildly to first. By the time second baseman Jake Elmore's throw reached home, the Tampa Bay Rays' losing streak had stretched to seven games.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Red Sox activate catcher Ryan Hanigan Updated: Jul-02-15 6:42 pm
TORONTO - Red Sox catcher Ryan Hanigan has been activated off the 60-day disabled list and is in the lineup for Thursday's game against the Blue Jays.
- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Nova sparkles in return, pitches Yankees past Phillies 10-2 Updated: Jun-24-15 6:03 pm
NEW YORK - Ivan Nova went to bed about 10 p.m. He couldn't sleep.
- Betances takes 1st MLB loss, Yankees lose 11-6 to Phillies Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 am
NEW YORK - Dellin Betances was just as bad Tuesday night as the rest of the Yankees' pitchers have been lately, and that was certainly a surprise.
- Nova to return from Tommy John surgery; Teixeira out Updated: Jun-22-15 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - The Yankee are going to activate right-hander Ivan Nova from the disabled list Wednesday to make his first start since Tommy John surgery almost 14 months ago.
- A-Rod homers for 3,000th hit; 29th player to reach milestone Updated: Jun-20-15 12:19 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez homered for his 3,000th career hit and smiled all the way around the bases Friday night, the highlight so far in what's become a resurgent season for the disgraced slugger.
- Murphy delivers big hit for Yankees in 5-3 win over Orioles Updated: Jun-14-15 6:26 pm
BALTIMORE - A part-time player got a big-time double to help the New York Yankees avert a three-game sweep.