- UTEP falls to No. 2 Kansas 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:50 pm
- No. 2 Kansas survives, tops UTEP 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:34 pm
- Kansas stunned by Villanova, 63-59 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:26 am
- Villanova stuns No. 2 Kansas, 63-59 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:08 am
- Wake Forest falls to No. 2 Kansas, 87-78 Updated: Nov-28-13 8:42 pm
- No. 2 Kansas tops Wake Forest, 87-78 Updated: Nov-28-13 7:20 pm
- No. 2 Kansas headlines Atlantis tournament field Updated: Nov-27-13 1:45 pm
- Wiggins helps No. 2 Kansas run over Towson 88-58 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:50 pm
- Iona hangs tough for half, falls 86-66 to No. 2 KU Updated: Nov-19-13 11:11 pm
- Embiid shines for dad as No. 2 KU beats Iona 86-66 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:03 pm
- Fouls and scoring up in college basketball Updated: Nov-13-13 3:50 am
- Fouls and scoring up in college basketball Updated: Nov-13-13 3:41 am
- 5 things learned from the Champions Classic Updated: Nov-13-13 3:35 am
- Wiggins' surge helps No. 5 Kansas edge No. 4 Duke Updated: Nov-13-13 2:12 am
- UL-Monroe fades late in 80-63 loss to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Nov-08-13 11:51 pm
- Wiggins leads No. 5 Jayhawks to 80-63 win over ULM Updated: Nov-08-13 11:30 pm
- Transfers again expected to have a big impact Updated: Nov-08-13 3:39 am
- Jayhawks' Greene hospitalized after practice Updated: Nov-07-13 10:54 pm
- New NCAA hoops rules designed to increase scoring Updated: Nov-06-13 6:41 pm
- Florida Gulf Coast - 'Dunk City' - set for season Updated: Nov-05-13 7:27 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - They slowed it down to a crawl in the beginning, then went as fast as they could at the end.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Of the six halves Kansas played on its three-game trip to the Bahamas, Jayhawks coach Bill Self thought only one of them was any good.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - For all the talent that Kansas has, and it's not in dispute, there's also plenty to be said about the correlation between experience and winning.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Ryan Arcidiacono had not made a shot all night. So naturally, he was Jay Wright's choice on the play that wound up deciding Villanova's fate.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Codi Miller-McIntyre played his best game as a collegian, and was thoroughly unimpressed.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Winning ugly is nothing that Kansas coach Bill Self will complain about.
Kansas coach Bill Self was looking at a magazine a few days ago, and several teams captured his attention. Like Iowa, Villanova, Xavier and Tennessee, for example.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Every time that Towson missed a shot, it seemed as if somebody from Kansas was there to corral the rebound, throw an outlet pass and start the Jayhawks on the fast break.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Iona's Sean Armand earned some unwanted attention this week when he told a local reporter that he viewed Tuesday night's matchup with No. 2 Kansas as just another game.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The gentleman dressed in the finely tailored suit, sitting among the teeming throng of Kansas fans inside Allen Fieldhouse, had never seen a real basketball game in person.
Tune into any college basketball game over the opening weekend and one thing was clear: there certainly were plenty of whistles.
Tune into any college basketball game over the opening weekend and one thing was clear: there were plenty of whistles.
CHICAGO - If the Champions Classic is any indication of what's in store for the rest of the season in college hoops, it's going to be a fun year. Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker and Julius Randle were as good as advertised, if not better, and Kentucky, Michigan State, Duke and Kansas all showed the makings of Final Four teams.
CHICAGO - Andrew Wiggins soared toward the hoop as Jabari Parker made one last attempt to stop his fellow freshman star.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Louisiana-Monroe's Marvin Williams simply couldn't miss for the first 10 minutes against No. 5 Kansas on Friday night.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse.
Even casual college basketball fans know about this year's crop of fantastic freshmen.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas freshman Brannen Greene was taken to Lawrence Memorial Hospital for evaluation and then was released Thursday after taking a blow to his lower abdomen during practice.
PHOENIX - College basketball is going hands-free in an effort to increase scoring and bring flow back to a game that's turned into a wrestling match in recent years.
FORT MYERS, Florida - The reminder of last season still adorns the front windows of Alico Arena, the gymnasium that Florida Gulf Coast basketball calls home.