- Kansas' Embiid likely out for start of NCAAs Updated: Mar-10-14 10:21 pm
- Iowa State's Melvin Ejim AP Big 12 Player of Year Updated: Mar-10-14 5:50 pm
- Wiggins' 41 not enough for Kansas in loss to WVU Updated: Mar-08-14 4:37 pm
- West Virginia beats No. 8 Kansas 92-86 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:08 pm
- Wiggins not wavering in decision to leave for NBA Updated: Mar-06-14 2:15 pm
- No. 8 Jayhawks roll over Texas Tech, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:50 pm
- Jayhawks bidding adieu to seniors - and Wiggins Updated: Mar-05-14 3:51 am
- Lots left to play for in Big 12 Updated: Mar-03-14 5:38 pm
- Smart leads Oklahoma St past No. 5 Kansas, 72-65 Updated: Mar-02-14 1:05 am
- Rejuvenated Marcus Smart ends Oklahoma St skid Updated: Feb-28-14 4:04 pm
- KU coach Bill Self thinks Wichita St is No. 1 seed Updated: Feb-27-14 4:25 pm
- 10 straight Big 12 titles (and counting) at Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 2:24 pm
- No. 5 Kansas beats Oklahoma 83-75 for Big 12 title Updated: Feb-25-14 12:06 am
- No. 8 Kansas rolls to 85-54 rout of No. 19 Texas Updated: Feb-22-14 10:41 pm
- Shockers lone unbeaten left as season winds down Updated: Feb-21-14 2:42 pm
- Moody Madness finally applies to home-team SMU Updated: Feb-18-14 3:21 pm
- Kansas to have Embiid, Greene vs Texas Tech Updated: Feb-17-14 7:15 pm
- TCU unable to hang with No. 7 Kansas in 95-65 loss Updated: Feb-15-14 7:14 pm
- Ellis lifts No. 7 Kansas past TCU, 95-65 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:00 pm
- Kansas freshman Embiid dealing with ailments Updated: Feb-11-14 11:23 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 3:57 am
- Kansas falls to Kansas State, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 1:03 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 12:36 am
- Wiggins leads No. 8 KU past West Virginia 83-69 Updated: Feb-08-14 7:17 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas center Joel Embiid is expected to miss the first weekend of the NCAA tournament.
Melvin Ejim accomplished much more than just one record-setting game this season. The Iowa State senior forward has a unique top-10 standing in the Big 12.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The best game of Andrew Wiggins' short Kansas career helped temper the fact that the regular-season champion Jayhawks are limping into the Big 12 tournament with losses in two of their last three games.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Its NCAA chances all but gone, West Virginia showed it still has some fight left in a lackluster season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Tarik Black pulled a Big 12 championship T-shirt over his broad shoulders, slipped a title hat on his head, and then gave Andrew Wiggins and the rest of his teammates a hug.
The only certainties about the Big 12 are that Kansas will finish in first place and TCU will be last.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Marcus Smart had no intention of avoiding Joel Embiid, Kansas' 7-foot shot blocker.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Marcus Smart has calmed down, perhaps in time to save Oklahoma State's season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self believes that unbeaten Wichita State deserves a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament - if it beats Missouri State on Saturday and then wins the Missouri Valley tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Winning conference titles has become so commonplace at Kansas that there were no scissors or celebrations after the Jayhawks wrapped up a share of their 10th straight championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Naadir Tharpe finally got to stand in the middle of the court at Allen Fieldhouse, bask in the adulation of another sellout crowd and celebrate a conference championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Andrew Wiggins exacted a little bit of revenge on Texas.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The last of the unbeaten, Wichita State has just three games remaining before it enters the Missouri Valley tournament - three games left in its regular-season pursuit of perfection.
DALLAS - Long before SMU was pulling off upset victories at home before sellout crowds, Moody Madness had a much different meaning.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - No. 8 Kansas should have its full complement of players for the first time in a couple of weeks when it visits Texas Tech on Tuesday night.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kyan Anderson kept TCU in the game in the first half. Unfortunately for the Horned Frogs, he was unable to maintain his scoring binge against No. 7 Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas sophomore Perry Ellis is a man of very few words.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas freshman Joel Embiid could miss time with back and knee injuries, and just how much might determine whether the seventh-ranked Jayhawks still have a shot at landing a No. 1 seed in next month's NCAA tournament.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Will Spradling remembers beating Kansas back in 2011, how the students flooded out of the stands in Bramlage Coliseum and joined in a merry celebration at midcourt.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas had dominated its rival on the road, winning 48 of the previous 51 matchups.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Marcus Foster was battered and bruised, just like everyone else on the court, and was having a hard time limping around during breaks in the play.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Every time West Virginia coach Bob Huggins looked to the scorer's table, Kansas coach Bill Self was getting ready to send another line change into the game.