- Ed Burns talks 'Mob City,' acting and storytelling Updated: Dec-04-13 12:53 pm
- 10 home video releases to give for the holidays Updated: Dec-03-13 9:01 am
- 101st soldiers return from Afghanistan deployment Updated: Nov-26-13 10:53 am
- Saskatchewan beats Hamilton 45-23 in Grey Cup Updated: Nov-24-13 10:53 pm
- Jolie, Martin moved to tears at Governors Awards Updated: Nov-17-13 4:26 am
Actor, director and writer Ed Burns' first feature film, "The Brothers McMullen," launched his career as a multitasking talent. He went on to star along with Tom Hanks in "Saving Private Ryan" and last year in "Alex Cross" with Tyler Perry. The 45-year-old comes from a long line of New York City police officers, but he plays the infamous mobster Bugsy Siegel in TNT's "Mob City." He lives in New York City with his wife, model Christy Turlington, and their two children.
NEW YORK - Tired of staring at your Christmas tree or flickering menorah - or at legions of rival shoppers at the mall?
FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky - The first snow of the season brought a touch of white to Fort Campbell as 512 soldiers from the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) returned to the military post after a six-month deployment in Afghanistan.
LOS ANGELES - Angelina Jolie, Steve Martin and Angela Lansbury were moved to tears at the film academy's fifth annual Governors Awards.