- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Jay Feely embraces new role as CBS' kicking expert Updated: Feb-05-16 3:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Jay Feely has some conflicted emotions in his new role as CBS' sideline kicking analyst in playoff games.
- Both kickers hoping Super Bowl 50 comes down to them Updated: Feb-05-16 2:35 am
SANTA CLARA, California - They both visualized Adam Vinatieri growing up, these even-keeled kickers who are hoping to emulate "Mr. Clutch" in Super Bowl 50.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Superman is bringing his cape and his pen to Super Bowl 50. He's leaving behind his camera.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Panthers QB Newton confident, thriving in 5th season at helm Updated: Jan-21-16 4:25 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - In the waning moments of a strange 35-35 game against the New York Giants, as things seemed to be collapsing all around him and tempers were flaring after every whistle, Cam Newton stood calmly on the sideline, his hands tucked firmly inside his shoulder pads near his neck as he nodded his head confidently.
- Panthers struggling with keeping leads, closing out games Updated: Jan-20-16 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Carolina Panthers problem hasn't been building big leads this season, it has been keeping them.
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):