- Blazers snap Thunder's streak with 111-104 win Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 am
- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Beavers fall short in 36-35 loss to No. 12 Oregon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:56 am
- No. 12 Ducks edge Beavers 36-35 in the Civil War Updated: Nov-30-13 12:47 am
- Peters has look of next standout CB for Washington Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- Mannion and Mariota ready for Civil War Updated: Nov-26-13 7:15 pm
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- Beavers dejected after 69-27 loss to Huskies Updated: Nov-24-13 4:02 am
- Beavers look to finish strong Updated: Nov-20-13 5:32 pm
- Oregon State loses 30-17 to Arizona State Updated: Nov-17-13 2:03 am
- No. 21 Arizona State holds of Oregon State 30-17 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:56 am
- No. 16 Fresno St. has depth at receiver Updated: Nov-14-13 1:45 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - As time wound down in the Trail Blazers' victory over the Oklahoma City, LaMarcus Aldridge was showered with shouts of "MVP! MVP!" from the Portland fans.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota gave Josh Huff all the credit for the 12-yard touchdown pass with 29 seconds that swung another Civil War rivalry game Oregon's way.
SEATTLE - Marcus Peters shows those flashes where it's clear he has a chance to become the next standout cornerback to come through Washington.
Oregon State's Sean Mannion and Oregon's Marcus Mariota are two strikingly different quarterbacks who have both seen their seasons take a frustrating downturn.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Mike Riley took this one for the team.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - First a deflating loss against Eastern Washington, then a six-game winning streak, and now a three-game slump.
TEMPE, Arizona - Oregon State rallied from a slow start, pulling within 10 points of No. 21 Arizona State in the third quarter.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's offense stagnated, its defense was on its heels.
The records, praise and notoriety all pour down on Derek Carr as the most prolific passer in Fresno State history.