- Judge says Cosby wife must give deposition, but with limits Updated: Feb-11-16 10:11 pm
BOSTON - A federal judge in Massachusetts ruled Thursday that Bill Cosby's wife must give a deposition in a defamation lawsuit against the comedian, but said she can refuse to answer questions about private marital conversations.
- Cosby cases prompt Colorado bill extending time for charges Updated: Feb-11-16 9:34 pm
DENVER - A Colorado House committee on Thursday unanimously approved a bill prompted by claims against Bill Cosby that would double a 10-year statute of limitations for seeking charges in sexual assault cases.
- Cosby's ex-lawyer dismissed from lawsuit Updated: Feb-09-16 5:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - A judge on Tuesday dismissed model Janice Dickinson's defamation claim filed against Bill Cosby's former lawyer for denying her allegations that the comedian had drugged and raped her in 1982.
- Cosby case could hinge on 2 issues: deposition and accusers Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With one crucial legal battle out of the way, at least two more loom in the sexual-assault case against Bill Cosby: whether prosecutors can use his explosive testimony from a decade-old lawsuit, and whether other Cosby accusers can testify.
- Cosby ordered to attend 2nd deposition in civil suit Updated: Feb-02-16 4:56 pm
SANTA MONICA, California - A judge on Tuesday ordered Bill Cosby to attend a second deposition and respond to questions in a lawsuit filed in California by a woman accusing the comedian of sexually abusing in the 1970s when she was underage.
- Voters conflicted on relevance of Clinton marriage drama Updated: Jan-28-16 3:36 am
WASHINGTON - It's fair game. It's ancient history.
- Exhibit of Bill Cosby's art led to ethical questions Updated: Jan-23-16 12:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Bill Cosby was well on his way to becoming a national pariah for his alleged sexual misconduct when the Smithsonian launched an exhibit funded by Cosby and his wife that showcases art from their private collection.
- Philly hoops celebrates 60 years of Big 5 Updated: Jan-21-16 4:07 am
PHILADELPHIA - Temple coach Fran Dunphy was distracted just enough by yet another round of cheers that reverberated around the Palestra that he wanted to leave his team during a timeout and recognize some former greats himself.
- Buress calls impact of his Cosby joke 'weird,' unexpected Updated: Jan-17-16 9:59 pm
PASADENA, California - Hannibal Buress calls it a weird surprise that his Bill Cosby "rapist" joke precipitated the star's fall from grace.
- The Latest: Cosby's Pennsylvania preliminary hearing on hold Updated: Jan-13-16 7:08 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The latest on a hearing over whether materials gathered in a defamation lawsuit filed by seven women against Bill Cosby can be kept out of the public eye (all times local):