- Abreu passes 100 RBIs in White Sox's 6-4 loss to Royals Updated: Oct-02-15 12:57 am
CHICAGO - Jose Abreu is in the company of Albert Pujols, and that is a very meaningful club for the White Sox slugger to have joined.
- Gomes helps Royals beat White Sox 6-4 Updated: Oct-02-15 12:36 am
CHICAGO - Kansas City Royals manager Ned Yost was sitting in his office in the visiting clubhouse when White Sox broadcaster Ken Harrelson walked in and offered him a lucky gold coin.
- Royals' Morales leaves with left quad tightness Updated: Oct-01-15 10:15 pm
CHICAGO - Kansas City designated hitter Kendrys Morales has left the Royals' game at the Chicago White Sox with tightness in his left quadriceps.
- Indians' Carrasco loses no-hit bid in 7th inning vs Royals Updated: Sep-25-15 10:20 pm
- Crowned! Royals clinch AL Central by beating Mariners 10-4 Updated: Sep-25-15 3:38 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - No unexpected wild-card ride into October this year. The Kansas City Royals are division champs for the first time in three decades - and they want a whole lot more.
- Infante drives in 7 runs as Royals down Indians 8-4 Updated: Sep-17-15 11:46 pm
CLEVELAND - As Omar Infante prepared for a postgame TV interview, teammate Salvador Perez dumped a bucket of Gatorade over his head, soaking Kansas City's second baseman to the bone.
- Fireworks mistake stuns Indians manager Francona Updated: Sep-16-15 6:16 pm
CLEVELAND - Talk about an explosive error.
- Davis his 42nd homer, O's beat Royals 8-2 Updated: Sep-14-15 12:07 am
BALTIMORE - With 20 games left this season, the Baltimore Orioles want to win every one of them.
- Danks goes the distance as White Sox beat Royals 12-1 Updated: Sep-05-15 12:26 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - John Danks loves it in Kansas City.
- Royals' bats come alive in 15-7 blowout of struggling Tigers Updated: Sep-04-15 12:53 am
- Royals believe chickenpox cases limited to 2 players Updated: Sep-03-15 5:53 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The AL Central-leading Royals are confident no other players will come down with chickenpox after reliever Kelvin Herrera and left-fielder Alex Rios were diagnosed last weekend.