- Pennsylvania clips Cornell 69-65 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:33 pm
- Penn uses second-half run to beat Dartmouth 74-65 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:41 pm
- Harvard remains in tie atop Ivy, beats Penn 83-63 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:43 pm
- Yale turns away Penn 69-54 Updated: Feb-14-14 10:59 pm
- Dougherty leads Penn to 68-60 win against Columbia Updated: Feb-08-14 9:29 pm
- Hicks' 27 points shoots Penn past Cornell, 90-83 Updated: Feb-07-14 9:26 pm
ITHACA, New York - Dau Jok scored 21 points - including 15 in the first half - and grabbed seven rebounds as Pennsylvania hung on to prevail 69-65 over Cornell on Saturday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Miles Jackson-Cartwright had 15 points and nine assists Saturday night to lead Penn over Dartmouth 74-65.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Justin Sears scored 25 points and Yale pulled away from Penn in the second half for a 69-54 win Friday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Fran Dougherty had 19 first-half points and 23 overall to lead Pennsylvania to a 68-60 win over Columbia Saturday night.
PHILADELPHIA - Tony Hicks scored 27 points as crisp-shooting Pennsylvania turned away visiting Cornell in the 100-year-old series, 90-83 Friday night.