- UCLA beats No. 18 Utah 17-9, Utes out of Pac-12 title race Updated: Nov-21-15 9:09 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - What once seemed like a historic run for Utah, with six consecutive victories to start the season and a No. 3 ranking, has become a year of missed opportunity.
- UCLA beats No. 18 Utah 17-9, 1 win from Pac-12 title game Updated: Nov-21-15 8:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - As if facing USC next week wasn't already big enough, UCLA is now officially one victory from playing in its first Pac-12 championship game since 2012 after beating No. 18 Utah 17-9 on Saturday.
- UCLA's Pac-12 goals still in grasp, even after Wash St loss Updated: Nov-18-15 4:13 am
LOS ANGELES - Although the Pac-12's vicious internal competition has all but eliminated the conference from the College Football Playoff chase, UCLA is still in a prime position in its own playoff race.
- Wash St scores with 3 seconds left, beats No. 18 UCLA 31-27 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:41 am
PASADENA, California - A few UCLA players warmed up on Washington State's side of the Rose Bowl field before the game, and the Cougars felt disrespected. That's not a new emotion for players at a long-struggling, constantly overlooked Pac-12 school.
- No. 18 UCLA gives up late TD, loses 31-27 to Washington St Updated: Nov-15-15 4:27 am
PASADENA, California - The Rose Bowl erupted in celebration as Josh Rosen dove into the end zone for the go-ahead touchdown with 1:09 remaining, but the young quarterback knew UCLA had not put away Washington State.
- Anderson takes blame after Oregon State's loss to UCLA Updated: Nov-07-15 10:14 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Gary Andersen deflected criticism from his players after a 41-0 loss to No. 22 UCLA on Saturday.
- Josh Rosen helps No. 22 UCLA rout Oregon State 41-0 Updated: Nov-07-15 10:11 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Josh Rosen said he's at his best when he's playing loose and having fun.
- No. 22 UCLA hoping for health heading down Pac-12 stretch Updated: Nov-03-15 11:29 am
LOS ANGELES - No one was happier to see UCLA freshman Nate Meadors' game-saving interception against Colorado than linebacker Jayon Brown, who played a staggering 110 snaps in last weekend's exhausting win for the No. 22 Bruins.
- No. 24 UCLA blows big lead, rallies to beat Colorado 35-31 Updated: Oct-31-15 8:06 pm
PASADENA, California - Colorado ran 114 plays and held the ball for more than 41 minutes while the latest wave of injuries washed over No. 24 UCLA's already battered defense.