- Branstad spokesman quits for job heading new firm Updated: Dec-06-13 12:08 pm
- No White House meeting on Medicaid for Branstad Updated: Dec-05-13 4:28 pm
- Iowa official backs decision to keep video secret Updated: Dec-04-13 2:37 pm
- Branstad holds political fundraiser in Texas Updated: Dec-03-13 11:44 am
- Iowa lawmaker still seeking medical marijuana law Updated: Dec-01-13 10:32 am
- Minn., others push fast broadband to hinterland Updated: Nov-30-13 1:29 pm
- Iowans worry about ethanol's lost political clout Updated: Nov-24-13 12:26 pm
- Grassley joins Branstad to protest biofuels rule Updated: Nov-22-13 5:44 pm
- Another hopeful likely in crowded GOP Senate race Updated: Nov-18-13 6:28 pm
- Iowa seeks to rein in use of speed cameras Updated: Nov-18-13 12:58 pm
- Iowa lawmakers move up 2014 legislative deadlines Updated: Nov-13-13 2:30 pm
- In Iowa, divided government means compromise Updated: Nov-10-13 11:19 am
- Conservatives push party unity at Iowa fundraiser Updated: Nov-09-13 11:55 pm
- Judge suspends ban on Iowa abortion pill system Updated: Nov-05-13 6:35 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - The communications director for Gov. Terry Branstad is leaving the position to head a new marketing firm.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad is not scheduled to meet with President Barack Obama to discuss Iowa's low income health care proposal.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - A video that allegedly shows workers at the Iowa Juvenile Home mistreating a teenage girl should be withheld from the public, the leader of the Iowa Public Information Board recommended Wednesday.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad is back in Iowa after a political fundraising trip to Texas.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Legalizing medical marijuana will again be debated in the upcoming legislative session, though Iowa lawmakers have so far been loath to embrace a policy that is spreading in much of the country.
BOYD, Minnesota - From a farm country studio 3½ miles down a gravel road, Jean Menden ships handmade silver jewelry as far away as Norway to customers who discovered the pendants, rings and bracelets through her website.
ALTOONA, Iowa - For decades, presidential candidates' chances in Iowa were wounded if not doomed unless they backed federal support for ethanol, a boon to the state's corn-growing economy.
NEVADA, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad said Friday that by proposing to reduce next year the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline, environmental officials had "embarked on a war on corn."
DES MOINES, Iowa - The scrum of Iowa Republicans running for U.S. Senate likely will grow even larger Tuesday when a former energy company executive is expected to enter the race.
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Unmanned "speed cameras" that enforce local speed limits have become a common roadside feature across the United States, but few places have embraced the devices with the zeal of Iowa.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Top Iowa lawmakers have decided to move up some key deadlines in the 2014 legislative calendar, signaling a desire for a shorter session next year.
DES MOINES, Iowa - While the recent federal government shutdown was the perfect example of split-party gridlock in Washington, in other parts of the country opposing parties are actually working together.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Republican Party needs a unified reform agenda to succeed in 2014, Sen. Mike Lee of Utah said Saturday at an Iowa fundraiser where conservatives including Sarah Palin gathered to take punches at lawmakers in Congress.
DES MOINES, Iowa - An Iowa judge ruled Tuesday that Planned Parenthood could still use video conferencing to distribute abortion-inducing pills while the organization challenges a new ban on the practice in court.