- Hollinses helps Minnesota top Florida State 71-61 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:11 am
- FSU beats Northeastern in dramatic fashion 62-60 Updated: Nov-24-13 7:42 pm
- No. 14 Michigan downs FSU 82-80 in overtime Updated: Nov-22-13 8:57 pm
- No. 14 Michigan overcomes Florida St 82-80 in OT Updated: Nov-22-13 8:33 pm
- Florida State beats Tennessee Martin 89-61 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:17 pm
- Florida State turns backs Central Florida 80-68 Updated: Nov-13-13 9:56 pm
- Florida St tops Jacksonville 91-67 in opener Updated: Nov-08-13 10:38 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins scored 21 points and Austin Hollins added 16 to lift Minnesota to a 71-61 victory over Florida State on Tuesday night.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Devon Bookert hit a 10-foot fade away jumper off a missed layup with 0.5 seconds to give Florida State a dramatic 62-60 win over Northeastern in the third place game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Sunday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - As much as the defeat stung in the immediate aftermath, Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton believes his Seminoles will benefit in the long run their 82-80 loss to Michigan in the semifinals of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Friday night.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Michigan knew Florida State would present problems after watching the Seminoles pick apart a talented VCU squad in their first game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Ian Miller scored 13 of his career-high 20 points in the first half, finishing 5 of 5 from the floor and 7 of 7 from the free-throw line, as Florida State defeated Tennessee-Martin 89-61 Sunday.
ORLANDO, Florida - Guard Ian Miller scored 18 points and Devon Bookert added 17 as Florida State outlasted UCF for an 80-68 win Wednesday night.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Devon Bookert scored 16 points while leading Florida State to a 91-67 win against Jacksonville in the season opener Friday.