- Christie taps chief of staff O'Dowd for AG's job Updated: Dec-02-13 7:03 pm
- NJ's Guadagno renews call for tax cut Updated: Nov-21-13 3:42 pm
- Legislation would expand tracking of infant deaths Updated: Nov-21-13 10:20 am
- Why would GOP want Christie as presidential candidate? Updated: Nov-20-13 12:48 pm
- Editorial: A generation of lawmakers with little military... Updated: Nov-13-13 3:48 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is nominating his chief of staff to be the state's next attorney general.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno said Thursday that Republicans are ready to fight for a property tax cut that Democrats insist the state still cannot afford.
WASHINGTON - Legislation aimed at improving the quality of information collected on fetal, infant and childhood deaths got its first review during a congressional hearing Wednesday.
If the last two presidential elections tell us anything, it's that Republicans don't succeed with candidates who lack clear vision and conviction consistent with the party's conservative platform.
Congress is facing a worrisome deficit of military expertise in its ranks.