- Price outpitched by Sabathia in Rays' loss to NY Updated: Apr-17-14 11:54 pm
- Sabathia beats Price; Yanks top Rays 10-2 Updated: Apr-17-14 11:47 pm
- Orioles beat Rays 3-0 for 2-game sweep Updated: Apr-16-14 4:51 pm
- Moore to have elbow surgery, miss rest of season Updated: Apr-15-14 6:53 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Archer shines in Rays' final tuneup vs. Montgomery Updated: Mar-29-14 8:39 pm
- 5 Things Miguel Cabrera's big deal can buy Updated: Mar-28-14 6:42 pm
- Longoria homers for Rays in 4-3 win over Orioles Updated: Mar-27-14 11:39 pm
- Delmon Young has RBI double, Orioles and Rays tie Updated: Mar-26-14 11:11 pm
- Rays believe they are good enough to win it all Updated: Mar-26-14 1:09 pm
- Lawrie homers for Blue Jays in win over Rays Updated: Mar-21-14 5:03 pm
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Everything was clicking for CC Sabathia. His pitches were humming, Yankees batters were in a groove and the defense even turned a triple play.
BALTIMORE - Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Chris Archer pitched four scoreless innings and 21-year-old prospect Justin O'Conner hit three doubles in the Tampa Bay Rays' 6-5 loss to their Double-A Montgomery affiliate Saturday.
Miguel Cabrera scored the richest contract in U.S. sports history, reaching a $292 million deal over 10 years with the Tigers.
SARASOTA, Florida - Nelson Cruz had a scary end to spring training.
PORT CHARLOTTE, Florida - Delmon Young drove in two runs to continue his spring tear for a Baltimore Orioles' split-squad and the Tampa Bay Rays' ninth-inning rally fell short as the AL East rivals tied 4-4 Wednesday night.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays feel they have everything it takes to win the World Series and aren't afraid to say it.