- Yanks still have not led playoff game since Jeter got hurt Updated: Oct-07-15 12:19 am
NEW YORK - The Yankees still have not led in a postseason game since Derek Jeter sprawled in the dirt three years ago, screaming in pain from a broken ankle.
- Donaldson leads powerful Blue Jays into ALDS Updated: Oct-06-15 8:36 pm
TORONTO - After he acquired Josh Donaldson last winter, Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos was concerned that his new third baseman might try to swing for the fences too much in his new hitter-friendly home. He'd seen the slugger's average dip by nearly 50 points in 2014, even as his home runs total ticked up.
- Close calls in Cy Young races; Harper, Donaldson for MVP Updated: Oct-05-15 8:13 am
NEW YORK - Here's how stacked the NL Cy Young race is: Max Scherzer struck out 276 batters with a 2.79 ERA and became the first major leaguer in 42 years to throw two no-hitters in one season.
- Tulowitzki returns, AL East champ Blue Jays rally past Rays Updated: Oct-02-15 10:38 pm
- Tulowitzki in Blue Jays' lineup against Rays Updated: Oct-02-15 3:49 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Troy Tulowitzki is listed in the Toronto Blue Jays' starting lineup for their game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Machado hits 2 HRs to lead Orioles over Blue Jays 6-4 Updated: Oct-01-15 8:39 pm
BALTIMORE - With a display of power and speed, Manny Machado put his name in the Orioles record book and helped Baltimore come away with a victory after a long day at the ballpark.
- AL East champ Blue Jays rest starters in rainy loss to O's Updated: Oct-01-15 7:51 pm
BALTIMORE - As the regular season winds to a close, John Gibbons must make choices that no Toronto Blue Jays manager has faced over the past two decades.
- LEADING OFF: Angels-Rangers series starts, Price's tuneup Updated: Sep-30-15 9:36 pm
A look at what's happening around the major leagues Thursday:
- Tigers rally past playoff-chasing Twins 6-4 Updated: Sep-26-15 12:24 am
DETROIT - This could be the final home series for Brad Ausmus as Detroit's manager, and he's handling the speculation about his status with poise and even some humor.
- Rays Archer to face former mentor David Price Updated: Sep-25-15 6:42 pm
TORONTO - David Price was standing in front of the Toronto dugout, surrounded by cameras and reporters, when a voice piped up from the back.
- Stroman strong as Martin's HR leads Jays past Yankees 4-0 Updated: Sep-23-15 10:40 pm
- Harvey pulled after 5, Mets fall apart in 11-2 loss to Yanks Updated: Sep-21-15 2:33 am
NEW YORK - Managing innings for Matt Harvey plus an entire team in a pennant race is becoming quite a headache for Terry Collins.
- Yanks take advantage of Harvey's exit, rout sloppy Mets 11-2 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
NEW YORK - There's certainly one New York team elated about the limit on Matt Harvey's innings - and it's not the first-place Mets.
- AL East-leading Blue Jays lose grip, last-place Bosox win Updated: Sep-20-15 6:21 pm
- Blue Jays-Yankees rained out, doubleheader Saturday Updated: Sep-10-15 8:48 pm
- Sabathia makes strong return but Yanks lose to Orioles 5-3 Updated: Sep-09-15 11:37 pm
NEW YORK - CC Sabathia left the mound with a two-run lead and the bases loaded with two outs in the fifth inning, muttering to himself after hitting Chris Davis with a pitch.
- Ortiz hits HR No. 498; Red Sox crush Blue Jays 10-4 Updated: Sep-09-15 10:53 pm
BOSTON - David Ortiz hit his 498th career home run, a three-run shot to cap a four-run third inning, and the Boston Red Sox beat AL East-leading Toronto 10-4 on Wednesday night, sending the Blue Jays to just their second series loss since late July.