- Lawyer: Suit over A-Rod's legal fees settled Updated: Nov-19-15 7:00 pm
NEW YORK - A lawyer says his firm has settled its lawsuit accusing New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez of failing to pay legal bills stemming from the Biogenesis scandal.
- MLB hopes for European games within 5 years Updated: Nov-12-15 12:36 am
BOCA RATON, Florida - Major League Baseball hopes to play regular-season games in Europe within five years and return to Mexico for the first time since 1999.
- Correction: PawSox President story Updated: Nov-10-15 5:18 pm
PAWTUCKET, Rhode Island - In a story Nov. 5 about the Pawtucket Red Sox, The Associated Press reported erroneously on the identity of the new Boston Red Sox team president. He is Sam Kennedy, not Dave Dombrowski.
- Johnson, Jones, Armstrong: Sport's doping hall of shame Updated: Nov-10-15 1:37 pm
LONDON - From Ben Johnson to Marion Jones to Lance Armstrong, the sports world has its own doping hall of shame.
- Manfred on track for Rose decision before end of year Updated: Nov-10-15 11:45 am
BOCA RATON, Florida - Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred remains on track to decide Pete Rose's application for reinstatement by the end of next month.