- Balanced Grizzlies send Mavs to second straight loss Updated: Nov-25-15 12:08 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies are undefeated in the six games Jeff Green has scored at least 10 points. On Tuesday night, Green had a lot of company in the double-digit category.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Williams, Nowitzki lead Mavericks past Jazz, 102-93 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Deron Williams' homecoming, taking place three seasons after many Dallas Mavericks fans hoped, keeps getting better.
- Mavericks rally from 18 down to beat Celtics, 106-102 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:19 pm
- Pachulia's double-double lifts Mavericks over Lakers 90-82 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Zaza Pachulia was the Dallas Mavericks' contingency option when free agent DeAndre Jordan signed with the Los Angeles Clippers over the summer.
- Davis leaves with injured hip as Pelicans get first win Updated: Nov-10-15 11:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans were so good in the first half that they were never threatened even after he left with an injury.
- Mavericks keep Pelicans winless with 107-98 win Updated: Nov-08-15 12:24 am
DALLAS - Dallas' patient approach paid off against short-handed New Orleans. A couple of the Mavericks' biggest stars also played a key role down the stretch.
- Inside game lets Hornets coast past Mavericks, 108-94 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:16 am
DALLAS - The Hornets fittingly turned to an old-school NBA tactic - the post-up game - to record Charlotte's first NBA victory in Dallas since 1998.
- Carlisle re-ups with Mavs, likely to coach post-Nowitzki era Updated: Nov-05-15 9:00 pm
DALLAS - Rick Carlisle now figures to be coach of the Mavericks long after Dirk Nowitzki retires.
- Lowry, Raptors start 4-0 for 1st time, beating Mavs 102-91 Updated: Nov-04-15 12:37 am
DALLAS - Kyle Lowry wasn't sure what kind of start Toronto would have with plenty of new faces.
- Mavs beat winless Lakers 103-93 behind Nowitzki's 25 points Updated: Nov-02-15 1:39 am
LOS ANGELES - Rick Carlisle is the only coach to guide the Dallas Mavericks to an NBA title, and now he's their career wins leader, too.
- DeAndre Jordan and Clippers rout Mavs 104-88 in home opener Updated: Oct-30-15 2:28 am
LOS ANGELES - If not for an infamous summertime change of heart, DeAndre Jordan would have been wearing Mavericks blue at Staples Center on Thursday night instead of Clippers white.
- 8 Dallas players reach double figures, Mavs rout Suns 111-95 Updated: Oct-29-15 1:51 am
- Bulls beat Nets 115-100 for 2-0 start Updated: Oct-28-15 11:12 pm
NEW YORK - So much has changed for Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls. Some defensive schemes are different, and so is the playing rotation.