- Pierce, Garnett help Nets beat Rivers' Clippers Updated: Dec-13-13 12:14 am
- Williams, Pierce return, lead Nets over Celtics Updated: Dec-10-13 11:14 pm
- Kidd's rough coaching indoctrination - NBA notes Updated: Dec-09-13 10:18 am
- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Knicks, Nets set for matchup of teams that 'stink' Updated: Dec-04-13 3:45 pm
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- Nets remain without 4 key players against Detroit Updated: Nov-24-13 1:03 pm
- At 37, Garnett enters twilight of his career Updated: Nov-23-13 4:28 pm
- Rose injures other knee, latest star to get hurt Updated: Nov-23-13 4:24 am
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Nets thinned by injuries against Timberwolves Updated: Nov-22-13 2:04 pm
- Walkers scores 31 as Bobcats beat Nets 95-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:57 pm
- Nets G Williams reinjures ankle, won't return Updated: Nov-20-13 8:41 pm
- Kidd: Nets G Deron Williams will play vs. Bobcats Updated: Nov-20-13 6:26 pm
- Blazers surge past Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Nov-18-13 11:24 pm
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Johnson lifts Nets to 100-98 OT win over Suns Updated: Nov-16-13 1:39 am
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett share a championship with Doc Rivers and a bond that didn't break when they ended up on opposite coasts.
NEW YORK - For Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, seeing Deron Williams back far outweighed seeing the Celtics again.
Right out of the gate, several of his key players broke down with injuries. He was caught cheating, then lying. He demoted a longtime friend. The team is an outright disgrace. Some have urged him to just quit right now, so he'll best be remembered as a player.
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
GREENBURGH, New York - Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets remained without two starters and two top reserves Sunday when they faced Detroit.
Derrick Rose has another knee injury - and he wasn't the only NBA star to get hurt Friday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker scored a season-high 31 points and the Charlotte Bobcats handed the turnover-prone Brooklyn Nets their sixth loss in their past seven games 95-91 on Wednesday night.
NEW YORK - LaMarcus Aldridge was stunned, suddenly finding himself matched against a version of Kevin Garnett that hadn't been seen yet in Brooklyn.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
PHOENIX - Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot.