- Developers interested in baseball stadium property Updated: Apr-17-14 8:11 pm
- Selig hints Aaron still baseball's home-run king Updated: Apr-09-14 7:23 am
- Emory students digging into Hank Aaron's history Updated: Apr-07-14 7:50 pm
- Mixed reaction for Bonds in Pittsburgh homecoming Updated: Mar-31-14 4:05 pm
- Film to highlight Hot Springs' baseball history Updated: Mar-28-14 12:28 am
- With Braun back, Brewers hope to contend again Updated: Mar-25-14 4:29 pm
- Heisey's 6th homer helps Reds beat Royals 9-3 Updated: Mar-21-14 8:45 pm
ATLANTA - Hank Aaron is still the home run king to many. Even baseball commissioner Bud Selig has a difficult time seeing it any other way.
ATLANTA - Three Emory University baseball players who set out to explore the history of the sport's legends last year didn't expect to find a connection between themselves and names like Hank Aaron, Ernie Banks or Pete Rose.
PITTSBURGH - Barry Bonds spent a portion of Monday morning driving around Pittsburgh, marveling at the changes he's seen in the city since baseball's career home run king bolted for San Francisco more than two decades ago.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Before Arizona and Florida became the traditional homes of spring training for Major League Baseball, teams took advantage of the thermal waters in Hot Springs to sweat out the offseason and get ready for the year ahead.
MILWAUKEE - Two pitches into his spring training return, the Brewers' most important player tried to prove his point.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Chris Heisey hit his sixth spring-training homer and tripled, helping the Cincinnati Reds to beat a Kansas City Royals' split squad 9-3 Friday.