- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- Manning will stay back in Denver to continue rehab Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning is staying back in Denver when the Broncos travel to Chicago this weekend so he can continue getting treatment on a variety of ailments. He has company in DeMarcus Ware, who's staying behind to keep rehabbing his bad back.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Texans' J.J. Watt, Bengals' Carlos Dunlap chase sacks title Updated: Nov-16-15 7:39 pm
CINCINNATI - J.J. Watt and Carlos Dunlap are watching each other from afar, seeing which one takes advantage of the chance to nose ahead in the NFL sacks race.
- Chiefs crush Manning, Broncos 29-13 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is hurt - and he's sorry he hurt his team.
- Gallinari's scores 27 points, Nuggets top Rockets 107-98 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:52 am
DENVER - Ty Lawson hoped for a triumphant return to Denver. Danilo Gallinari and Will Barton made sure it wasn't a pleasant homecoming.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Denver's defense leads the league in personal fouls Updated: Nov-12-15 6:27 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver's dominating defense leads the league in several categories, including one that's disturbing to coach Gary Kubiak: 16 personal fouls.
- Ray practices for first time since Week 6 knee injury Updated: Nov-11-15 6:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Shane Ray made a surprise appearance on the practice field Wednesday, providing hope to a depleted Denver defense preparing to face the Chiefs without Pro Bowl pass-rusher DeMarcus Ware and star cornerback Aqib Talib.
- From Romo to Welker, plenty of players to watch in the NFL Updated: Nov-11-15 3:08 am
Tony Romo is coming back, even if it's too late to save the Dallas Cowboys' season.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Broncos see perfect season with 27-24 loss at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-08-15 9:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Peyton Manning made one big mistake late in Sunday's game. Denver's top-rated defense made several more after losing its composure.
- Colts' offense gets back in sync, stun Broncos 27-24 Updated: Nov-08-15 9:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Luck finally reverted to his old form Sunday - and the Colts finally looked like the team everyone expected.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Broncos insist they're not getting caught up in success Updated: Nov-06-15 4:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The unbeaten Denver Broncos are expecting the unexpected in Indianapolis.
- Wade Phillips among NFL's must-follows on Twitter Updated: Nov-05-15 6:22 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Wade Phillips is 68 years old, a veteran of 45 years of coaching, including 37 in the NFL. He's also a savvy six-year social media master who's become a must-follow on Twitter.
- Derek Wolfe joins in on the fun on Denver's dominant defense Updated: Nov-05-15 5:44 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Until last weekend, Derek Wolfe felt like he was missing out on all the fun.
- Manning, Broncos throttle Rodgers, Packers 29-10 Updated: Nov-02-15 1:54 am
DENVER - This is exactly what Gary Kubiak envisioned when he returned to Denver: Peyton Manning running bootlegs and rollouts, using his tight ends as targets and watching his running backs race into the end zone.
- Broncos have a gauntlet of opponents in November Updated: Oct-26-15 6:39 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The wobblers were gone. The players-turned-sideline-spectators, too.