- Broncos basking in glory of first title since '99 Updated: Feb-12-16 4:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - While general manager John Elway maps out plans to keep his team intact, the Denver Broncos are enjoying the spoils of their Super Bowl victory.
- Correction: Super Bowl-Broncos Parade story Updated: Feb-10-16 6:57 pm
DENVER - In a story Feb. 9 about Denver celebrating the Broncos Super Bowl victory, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a fan and several of her relatives. The fan was Dorothy Ayze, not Ayce. Her daughter is Judy Klade, not Judy Ayce. Her granddaughter is Amanda Skenadore, not Amanda Ayce.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Denver's Marshall and Trevathan bounce back from injuries Updated: Feb-04-16 6:23 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Super Bowl linebackers getting all the attention this week are Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis.
- Will Peyton's dream scenario come true vs Panthers? Updated: Feb-04-16 2:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - It's the perfect scenario, a Hollywood-type script: Peyton Manning emulates John Elway and rides off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy in his grip.
- Newton to Oher: 'I need you' to play in Carolina Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - When Cam Newton discovered the Carolina Panthers planned to make a run at signing Michael Oher last offseason, he texted the free agent offensive tackle: "I need you. I don't want you. I NEED you."
- Broncos team buses involved in minor accident Updated: Feb-02-16 12:15 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Denver Broncos were prepared for all kinds of wackiness and quirky questions on Super Bowl Opening Night. They ended up getting asked a lot about the wreck they were in an hour earlier.
- Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl victory Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
HONOLULU - With no Super Bowl trip this season for the Seattle Seahawks, their stars came to play - and dominate - at the Pro Bowl.
- Elway rebuilt the Broncos following Seattle shellacking Updated: Jan-28-16 5:46 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, the Denver Broncos touted the highest-scoring offense the league had ever seen, a record-breaking bunch that piled up 606 points in steamrolling to the Super Bowl.
- Broncos accustomed to pulling out wins in tight situations Updated: Jan-28-16 3:07 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As confetti cannons showered the Denver Broncos with a blizzard of orange and blue, Methodist minister Don Bird of Aurora, Colorado, expressed the feelings of so many sweat-drenched, fingernail-nibbling fans.
- Broncos learned their lessons from Super Bowl letdowns Updated: Jan-27-16 3:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his whirlybird spin in the air forever etched him in NFL lore, two-time Super Bowl champion John Elway called his mother on the team flight from Pittsburgh after winning the AFC championship on Jan. 11, 1998.
- DeMarcus Ware gave an epic speech on eve of AFC championship Updated: Jan-26-16 4:52 pm
DENVER - Before playing the game of his life, DeMarcus Ware gave a speech that inspired his Broncos teammates on the eve of their beat-down of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.
- Broncos heap praise on Panthers leading up to Super Bowl 50 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:14 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Nothing but compliments for Cam Newton after completely bashing Tom Brady.
- Denver's defense carries Manning back to the Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 9:08 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is glad he doesn't have to face Denver's dizzying defense. Tom Brady wasn't so lucky.
- Butler, Miller, Kuechly, Peterson lead star-studded defenses Updated: Jan-24-16 2:10 am
Some of the biggest difference-makers playing Championship Sunday are on defense.
- 17th and likely last meeting between QB blue bloods on tap Updated: Jan-22-16 3:37 am
DENVER - The final chapter of the greatest quarterback rivalry in NFL history plays out in all likelihood Sunday with the 17th meeting between Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.
- Elway calls Kubiak his equal not his employee Updated: Jan-21-16 6:42 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway is adamant that Gary Kubiak was never his understudy during their playing days together and certainly isn't his underling now.
- Patriots vs Broncos: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 5:38 pm
Matchups for the AFC championship game Sunday between the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos:
- Manning, Ware return for rematch with Brady, Patriots Updated: Jan-21-16 3:51 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware watched the previous New England-Denver game from an equipment room at Sports Authority Field on a snowy November night two months ago.
- Miller and Harris back for this AFC title game vs. Brady Updated: Jan-20-16 4:50 pm
DENVER - Backslaps for the backups.
- These Broncos are accustomed to close games - and wins Updated: Jan-18-16 6:43 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos don't get tight when their games get that way.
- Manning leads Broncos past Steelers 23-16 Updated: Jan-17-16 10:20 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning gets to face his biggest nemesis for one more shot at glory.
- A backup's fumble costs Steelers in 23-16 loss to Denver Updated: Jan-17-16 9:47 pm
DENVER - Ben Roethlisberger folded himself into the chair next to running back Fitz Toussaint in the locker room, leaned in for a 60-second conversation, and when it was over, Big Ben gave the backup to the backup two reassuring slaps on the shoulder.