- Backup G Marshall leaves No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-07-13 7:08 pm
- Marquette falls 70-64 to No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-07-13 6:44 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:09 pm
- Harris, Virginia miss, No. 8 Wisconsin wins 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin stymies Virginia, 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:26 pm
- Veterans steady backcourt for No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-03-13 1:15 pm
- Rally falls short in 63-57 loss to Wisconsin Updated: Nov-27-13 1:03 am
- Wisconsin beats Saint Louis 63-57 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:42 pm
- Oral Roberts loses 76-67 at No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-24-13 12:08 am
- Kaminsky helps Wisconsin beat Oral Roberts 76-67 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:53 pm
- Bowling Green loses 88-64 to No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-22-13 1:21 am
- No. 12 Wisconsin beats Bowling Green 88-64 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:35 am
- Big man Kaminsky makes history at No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-20-13 6:37 pm
- No. 20 Wisconsin rallies to beat Green Bay 69-66 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:35 pm
- St. John's opens season with loss Updated: Nov-08-13 11:47 pm
- No. 20 Wisconsin opens season with win Updated: Nov-08-13 10:50 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Three close looks at the bucket, three misses.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sam Dekker finished his trips into the lane with rousing dunks and burned defenders with 3s.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris had plenty of company in his misery after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Wisconsin's high-scoring offense has garnered much of the attention during the school's best start in 20 years.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Seven-footer Frank Kaminsky owns the school single-game scoring record. Forward Sam Dekker creates matchup problems with his inside-out game.
CANCUN, Mexico - Dwayne Evans got into foul trouble early, but came off the bench to help recharge a struggling Saint Louis offense that was trailing No. 10 Wisconsin by 15 points.
CANCUN, Mexico - Traevon Jackson scored 16 points and Frank Kaminsky added 12 Tuesday and No. 10 Wisconsin blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesday's finals of the Cancun Challenge.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Oral Roberts coach Scott Sutton wasn't sure what to expect when the Golden Eagles played their first full game without leading scorer Obi Emegano on Saturday night at Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan knows his team isn't going to be hot from outside every game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Bowling Green coach Louis Orr had no good options in trying to defend No. 12 Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Even on a modest night for Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin's suddenly high-powered offense put up big numbers again.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin bio for Frank Kaminsky describes the 7-footer as a "soft-shooting big man."
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Badgers have never missed advancing to the NCAA tournament with Bo Ryan as their coach.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - St. John' started too slow Friday night to be able to take home a victory as a souvenir of its unusual season-opening trip to the eastern edge of South Dakota.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Despite relying on some new faces and playing in a strange location, No. 20 Wisconsin continued its mastery in season openers, beating St. John's 86-75 on Friday night before a sellout crowd of 3,523 at the Sanford Pentagon.