- Brewers' Gomez looks to build on breakout year Updated: Mar-11-14 6:26 pm
- Sale pitches solidly, White Sox Beat Brewers 6-3 Updated: Mar-10-14 8:49 pm
- Ruggiano homers, extends sizzling start for Cubs Updated: Mar-10-14 12:14 am
- Ramirez hits 3-run double in return to Brewers Updated: Mar-08-14 10:41 pm
- Ross hitless again; Padres beat Brewers 6-2 Updated: Mar-07-14 8:05 pm
- Peralta has solid outing, but Brewers lose to A's Updated: Mar-04-14 8:23 pm
- Brewers use spring to look for new leadoff hitter Updated: Mar-04-14 6:36 pm
- MLB's expanded replay gets 1st test, calls upheld Updated: Mar-03-14 7:30 pm
- Sleepless Garza struggles in Brewers debut Updated: Mar-02-14 8:17 pm
- Brewers' Rodriguez exits Venezuela, gets to camp Updated: Mar-01-14 7:54 pm
- Braun booed, Brewers top Dodgers 6-5 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:14 pm
- Bumgarner 2 scoreless IP; Giants beat Brewers 4-3 Updated: Feb-28-14 7:32 pm
- Ex-Yankees Overbay, Reynolds in 1B mix for Brewers Updated: Feb-26-14 6:37 pm
- Catcher Lucroy emerging as leader on Brewers Updated: Feb-25-14 6:21 pm
- Stray dog Hank becomes big hit in Brewers' camp Updated: Feb-23-14 4:11 pm
- Ramirez eases into Brewers camp after surgery Updated: Feb-22-14 6:51 pm
- Garza, Lohse bring levity, leadership to Brewers Updated: Feb-21-14 6:45 pm
- Suspension over, Braun arrives at Brewers camp Updated: Feb-20-14 6:09 pm
- Weeks back after injury, but 2B open for Brewers Updated: Feb-19-14 5:51 pm
- Pirates owner: 'additions were strong' Updated: Feb-19-14 5:06 pm
- Hopeful Brewers seek healthy start to season Updated: Feb-18-14 10:12 pm
- Garza finally finds home, settles in with Brewers Updated: Feb-17-14 9:29 pm
- Brewers feel good about pitching staff Updated: Feb-15-14 6:51 pm
PHOENIX - They share a name and a love of baseball, but Brewers center fielder Carlos Gomez says his father was always the bigger deal on the diamond back in their native Dominican Republic.
PHOENIX - Chris Sale breezed into the fifth inning with two-hit ball shortly after being chosen the White Sox's opening-day starter, and Chicago beat the Milwaukee Brewers 6-3 Monday.
MESA, Arizona - Justin Ruggiano went 3 for 3 with a two-run homer and three RBIs, raising his spring training batting average to .583 as the Chicago Cubs outlasted a Milwaukee Brewers split squad 10-8 Sunday.
PHOENIX - Wily Peralta gave up one hit in three scoreless innings in his first spring start, but Luke Montz hit a two-run homer in a three-run ninth to rally an Oakland Athletics' split-squad to a 6-4 victory Tuesday over the Milwaukee Brewers.
PHOENIX - Near the top of the Milwaukee Brewers' to-do list this spring is settling on a leadoff hitter.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - An overexcited Matt Garza struggled in his Brewers debut Sunday, allowing four runs in the first inning of Milwaukee's 6-5 win over the Colorado Rockies.
PHOENIX - Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Francisco Rodriguez reported to spring training Saturday after acquiring a work visa and leaving an unsettled situation in Venezuela.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - San Francisco's Madison Bumgarner allowed one hit in two scoreless innings in his first spring training outing as he prepares for a his first opening-day start, and a San Francisco Giants' split squad defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 Friday.
PHOENIX - They're former Yankees, clubhouse neighbors and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers.
PHOENIX - The Milwaukee Brewers love the players they have up the middle. Carlos Gomez is a Gold Glove center fielder, and speedy shortstop Jean Segura is one of the majors' best young players.
PHOENIX - The most popular member of the Milwaukee Brewers at spring training is a rookie who comes with pedigree, an excellent clubhouse presence and good legs.
PHOENIX - Chances are, the loudest sound that can be heard in the Milwaukee Brewers clubhouse before the start of a spring training workday is pitcher Matt Garza's playful voice.
PHOENIX - Hands crossed behind his back, Ryan Braun stepped up in front of the cameras and reporters ready to take the hits.
PHOENIX - Rickie Weeks had been at his locker for just a few seconds for the first time this spring when his Milwaukee Brewers teammates started to greet him with handshakes and pats on the back.
BRADENTON, Florida - Although the Pittsburgh Pirates were not major players in the free-agent and trade markets this winter, owner Bob Nutting is optimistic the team can build on last year's success.
PHOENIX - So far, so good for the Milwaukee Brewers in spring training following an injury-filled 2013 season.
PHOENIX - Fitting in with a new team is old news for Matt Garza.