- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson Updated: Feb-09-16 12:13 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Notre Dame coach Mike Brey was glad Zach Auguste got mad after spending much of the first half on the bench in foul trouble in the Fighting Irish's 89-83 win over Clemson on Monday night.
- Zach LeDay's 19 points lift Hokies past Clemson Updated: Feb-06-16 7:56 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - In their last game, the Virginia Tech Hokies let a late lead slip away in an overtime loss at Syracuse.
- Clemson dominates 2nd half to win at Wake Forest 76-62 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:42 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Jaron Blossomgame had 22 points and 13 rebounds to help Clemson beat Wake Forest 76-62 on Tuesday night.
- Blossomgame's 22 lead Clemson to 73-60 victory Updated: Jan-27-16 10:07 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson coach Brad Brownell won't change his approach, no matter how high the Tigers climb in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Brogdon's 20 lift No. 13 Virginia past Clemson, 69-62 Updated: Jan-19-16 11:07 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - In another close game for No. 13 Virginia, Malcolm Brogdon grabbed a long rebound, turned and saw Anthony Gill streaking down the court ahead of the pack, fed him and saw the senior forward deliver a crowd-pleasing dunk that gave the Cavaliers breathing room.
- No. 8 Miami loses 2nd straight Updated: Jan-16-16 5:45 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Miami coach Jim Larranaga wasn't sure what he was seeing down the stretch against Clemson.
- Clemson takes down No. 8 Miami 76-65 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:20 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Apparently, football's not the only sport for Clemson fans to get excited about.
- Blossomgame scores 17 to lead Clemson past No. 9 Duke 68-63 Updated: Jan-13-16 10:16 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Clemson has nearly beaten a Final Four of national champions in the past eight days. Tigers forward Jaron Blossomgame doesn't see why that can't continue.
- Clemson upsets cold-shooting No. 16 Louisville 66-62 Updated: Jan-10-16 3:48 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - While most Clemson fans are paying attention to the football team playing for the national championship, the Tigers basketball team is suddenly the surprise of the Atlantic Coast Conference.