- Kane leads Blackhawks past Blues, 4-3 in OT Updated: Apr-24-14 2:08 am
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Smith's goal with 3.7 seconds left lifts Chicago Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 pm
- Blackhawks stop 3-game slide with win over Wild Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 am
- Crosby helps Penguins beat Blackhawks 4-1 Updated: Mar-30-14 11:35 pm
- Anderson lifts Senators over Blackhawks 5-3 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:07 am
- Blackhawks top Stars, move closer to playoff berth Updated: Mar-26-14 12:38 am
CHICAGO - Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ben Smith had the closest look and he likened it to mayhem.
CHICAGO - Jonathan Toews was out. Same for Patrick Kane. Then the Chicago Blackhawks blew a lead in the final two minutes.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators gained some confidence from beating the defending Stanley Cup champions.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.