- Ravens show mettle in comeback win over Lions Updated: Dec-17-13 3:26 pm
- 5 things to know after Ravens beat Lions 18-16 Updated: Dec-17-13 3:19 am
- Ravens beat Lions 18-16 on Tucker's 61-yard FG Updated: Dec-17-13 1:20 am
- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field Updated: Dec-08-13 10:00 pm
- Vikings lose to Ravens 29-26, without Peterson Updated: Dec-08-13 9:57 pm
- Steelers crumble late, fall to Dolphins 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:17 pm
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Tomlin and Kidd join a select group with antics Updated: Dec-05-13 4:18 pm
- Steelers' Tomlin: On-field foray was 'inexcusable' Updated: Dec-03-13 5:31 pm
- Steelers face long road after loss to Ravens Updated: Nov-29-13 6:00 pm
- Jones steps sideways as Ravens march forward Updated: Nov-29-13 12:31 pm
- Ravens enhance playoff hopes by beating Steelers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:59 am
- Steelers fail on 2-pointer, fall to Ravens 22-20 Updated: Nov-29-13 1:08 am
- Ravens hold on for 22-20 win over Steelers Updated: Nov-29-13 12:56 am
- Ravens WR Jones healthy and dancing again Updated: Nov-26-13 5:03 pm
- Ravens seek to build on win over Jets Updated: Nov-25-13 7:30 pm
- 5 things to know after Ravens beat Jets 19-3 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:35 am
- Jets, Smith sputter in 19-3 loss to Ravens Updated: Nov-24-13 6:10 pm
- Ravens get defensive in 19-3 win over Jets Updated: Nov-24-13 5:44 pm
- Rarefied Air: Hail Mary catches clutch, not common Updated: Nov-19-13 10:49 pm
Overcoming adversity seems to be a way of life for the Baltimore Ravens, who flourish in situations that usually provoke panic and doubt.
DETROIT - Justin Tucker had already kicked five field goals, but this one would be an entirely different matter.
DETROIT - Justin Tucker's powerful leg kicked the Super Bowl champions into playoff gear.
BALTIMORE - At first, it appeared the unrelenting snow would be the main topic of conversation. Then came an incredible flurry of touchdowns - five over the final 125 seconds - that truly made this a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable football game.
BALTIMORE - This was what football used to be like in Minnesota before the Vikings began playing under a dome.
PITTSBURGH - It was a play symbolic of a lost season, filled with hope and despair and all the things in between.
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
Mike Tomlin's sideline stroll was an expensive one, costing him $100,000 and possibly costing the Pittsburgh Steelers even more.
PITTSBURGH - Mike Tomlin was "mesmerized."
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin's not-so-nimble footwork provided a pretty good impersonation of his team's decidedly graceless season during a 22-20 loss to Baltimore on Thursday night.
BALTIMORE - Neither Mike Tomlin nor the Pittsburgh Steelers could stand in the way of the Baltimore Ravens' late-season playoff push.
BALTIMORE - For all of their shortcomings this season, the Baltimore Ravens are right in the middle of the playoff hunt.
BALTIMORE - Ben Roethlisberger draped his right arm around Emmanuel Sanders after the receiver emerged from the showers in the locker room, the quarterback accepting the blame for a failed 2-point conversion that settled a yes-no-yes-no-yes-no, 22-20 finish befitting the tense rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Now that he's got his rhythm back, Jacoby Jones is dancing again.
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - The Baltimore Ravens have spent much of the season in bounce-back mode.
BALTIMORE - Eleven games into the season, the New York Jets have the kind of problems that are usually addressed in training camp.
BALTIMORE - Rex Ryan had seen it many times before: The Baltimore Ravens didn't do much on offense, yet it hardly mattered because their defense was so sharp.
Roger Staubach was watching on TV a couple of weekends ago when Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed a 51-yard pass for a tying touchdown on the final play of regulation against Super Bowl champion Baltimore, aided by a Ravens defender accidentally tipping the football toward a receiver.