- GOP leaders introduce Ill. term limits amendment Updated: Apr-23-14 6:44 pm
- Illinois GOP leaders to urge immigration reform Updated: Apr-18-14 4:06 am
- Closer Look: Tough tax votes loom in Illinois Updated: Apr-13-14 12:32 pm
- Senate GOP leader opposes Chicago pension deal Updated: Apr-02-14 5:12 pm
- GOP: Democrats can't be trusted with more money Updated: Mar-26-14 2:47 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois Republican leaders have introduced a proposal that would force statewide officers to serve a two-term limit.
CHICAGO - Candidate for governor Bruce Rauner (ROW'-nur) and other top Illinois Republicans will join the Illinois Business Immigration Coalition at a gathering next week to urge Congress to adopt immigration reform.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Faced with an expected $3 billion budget hole from an expiring income tax increase, Illinois lawmakers are grappling with whether to raise taxes to avoid major cuts to schools and social services next year.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Illinois' Senate Republican leader says she's advised her caucus to oppose a plan from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel to bail out two city pension systems.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Republican leaders in the Illinois Legislature say Gov. Pat Quinn and his fellow Democrats can't be trusted with taxpayers' money.