- Perennial losers, Redskins tied for 1st in NFC East at 2-2 Updated: Oct-05-15 5:39 pm
- Skins WR Jackson, LB Riley, CB Hall ruled out vs Eagles Updated: Oct-02-15 3:25 pm
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Low on sacks, takeaways, Redskins looking for 'splash' plays Updated: Oct-01-15 4:25 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - It's a common lament heard around the Washington Redskins these days: The team is simply not coming up with many big plays.
- Cousins to McCoy to RG3, always something with Skins QBs Updated: Sep-30-15 5:11 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - There's always something, it seems, with the Washington Redskins' quarterbacks.
- Redskins put LG Lauvao, CB Rogers on season-ending IR Updated: Sep-29-15 4:31 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have placed starting left guard Shawn Lauvao and backup cornerback Justin Rogers on injured reserve, meaning both are out for the rest of the season.
- Redskins' defense looking for more pressure, turnovers Updated: Sep-28-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Redskins' defense has struggled to force pressure or turnovers, something that needs to change when the Eagles visit on Sunday.
- Backup QB McCoy misses practice with undisclosed injury Updated: Sep-28-15 2:46 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins backup quarterback Colt McCoy missed Monday's practice with an undisclosed injury.
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Skins CB DeAngelo Hall expected to miss at least 3-4 weeks Updated: Sep-25-15 5:46 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall is expected to miss at least three to four weeks with a sprained toe on his right foot.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Playing the Redskins put Giants' Donnell on the map Updated: Sep-24-15 2:45 am
- Cousins still wants to show he's worthy of being starting QB Updated: Sep-22-15 6:34 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins repaid coach Jay Gruden's confidence last Sunday with one of his most efficient performances.
- Eli Manning gets a surprise at practice: no Preston Parker Updated: Sep-22-15 5:22 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning looked around during passing drills on Tuesday and couldn't find Preston Parker, the receiver who had dropped a couple key passes in the team's first two games.
- Matt Jones, Alf Morris give Skins rare '1-2 punch' on ground Updated: Sep-21-15 6:35 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - By adding rookie Matt Jones to dependable veteran Alfred Morris, the Washington Redskins have created an unusual two-back rushing attack.
- Redskins waive CB David Amerson, a 2013 2nd-round pick Updated: Sep-21-15 5:59 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins have waived cornerback David Amerson, a second-round pick in the 2013 draft.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- Redskins TE Reed tweaks leg muscle; Gruden calls it 'minor' Updated: Sep-17-15 3:09 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says tight end Jordan Reed tweaked a leg muscle and was limited in practice.
- Jackson injury possibly from poor conditioning Updated: Sep-16-15 7:48 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson says missing most of the preseason could have contributed to the hamstring injury he suffered in the first quarter of a season-opening loss.
- Dolphins earn win over Redskins despite opening-game flaws Updated: Sep-14-15 3:45 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Miami launched a new NFL season with a flawed performance that left much room for improvement.
- Landry's punt return carries Dolphins over Redskins 17-10 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:30 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - One big play made all the difference for the Miami Dolphins.
- Redskins' Griffin gets medical OK to return from concussion Updated: Sep-11-15 2:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III has received medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained just over three weeks ago and is probable for Sunday's season opener against Miami.
- RG3 still not cleared for Redskins opener vs Dolphins Updated: Sep-10-15 4:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is still awaiting medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained three weeks ago.