- Redskins say QB Griffin to miss Ravens game Updated: Aug-28-15 8:35 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will miss Saturday's exhibition game at Baltimore because of a concussion, reversing an earlier decision to let him play.
- Skins' RG3 evades concussion questions, OK'd to face Ravens Updated: Aug-27-15 7:15 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Robert Griffin III evaded questions Thursday about when - or even if - he sustained a concussion in the Washington Redskins' second preseason game.
- Redskins LB Junior Galette out for season with Achilles tear Updated: Aug-27-15 2:14 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says outside linebacker Junior Galette will miss the entire season after tearing his left Achilles tendon.
- Redskins' Galette injuries left ankle during practice Updated: Aug-26-15 5:36 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington linebacker Junior Galette injured his left ankle in the final minutes of Wednesday's practice.
- Reed expects to make preseason debut Saturday vs. Ravens Updated: Aug-25-15 5:45 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington tight end Jordan Reed, who missed the team's first two preseason games with a strained hamstring, said Tuesday that he expects to play against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Robert Griffin III returns to practice following concussion Updated: Aug-23-15 6:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Robert Griffin III returned to practice Sunday, three days after the Washington quarterback left the Redskins' exhibition game against the Detroit Lions because of a concussion.
- RG3 leaves with concussion in Redskins' 21-17 win over Lions Updated: Aug-21-15 12:26 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Robert Griffin III repeatedly wound up on the turf until leaving with a concussion after being sacked three times and fumbling twice in the Washington Redskins' 21-17 exhibition victory over the Detroit Lions on Thursday night.
- Redskins QB Griffin leaves exhibition game with concussion Updated: Aug-20-15 11:59 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - After watching Robert Griffin III get knocked around for three possessions, Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden sent his starting quarterback back out for a fourth Thursday night. That one ended with consecutive sacks and Griffin leaving with a concussion.
- With Hall, others sidelined, Redskins wrap up training camp Updated: Aug-17-15 11:30 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - DeAngelo Hall watched the Washington Redskins' final training camp practice from the sideline Monday, resting the injured toe on his left foot.
- McCloughan likes what he saw from RG3 in exhibition opener Updated: Aug-17-15 12:53 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - After Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden's public criticism of Robert Griffin III last season, it sure sounds as if there is a concerted effort to say mostly nice things about the quarterback nowadays.
- Young trio of Redskins TEs get chance after others' injuries Updated: Aug-15-15 5:53 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - This is where things stand for the Washington Redskins at the tight end position: Je'Ron Hamm, Chase Dixon and Devin Mahina - none of whom has ever appeared in a regular-season NFL game - were the players getting reps at practice Saturday.
- McCown throws TD, Manziel scores in Browns' loss to Redskins Updated: Aug-14-15 1:05 am
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown scored on his first preseason possession with Cleveland. Robert Griffin III and Washington's starters still can't find the end zone.
- Gruden: Redskins' starts will play about 1 quarter vs Browns Updated: Aug-12-15 6:03 pm
- Joint practice ends after Redskins, Texans start brawling Updated: Aug-08-15 2:29 pm
- Crowder making a splash at wide receiver for Redskins Updated: Aug-07-15 2:11 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - One of the smallest players at Washington Redskins training camp is having one of the biggest impacts on the team.
- Rebuilding of O-line takes interesting turn for Redskins Updated: Aug-06-15 5:41 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The process of rebuilding the right side of the Washington Redskins' offensive line has taken an interesting turn.
- Redskins receiver DeSean Jackson sprains right shoulder Updated: Aug-06-15 5:38 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says wide receiver DeSean Jackson will miss 1-2 weeks after spraining the acromioclavicular joint in his right shoulder.
- Redskins prepared for 3 days of practice with Texans Updated: Aug-05-15 7:01 pm
- Redskins GM 'comfortable' with Galette despite 'scary' video Updated: Aug-02-15 5:54 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - General manager Scot McCloughan says a "thorough, thorough, thorough" vetting of Junior Galette left the Washington Redskins "very comfortable bringing him on board," despite off-field problems that led the New Orleans Saints to cut the outside linebacker.
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall returns from 2 Achilles operations Updated: Aug-01-15 3:53 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - No one around the Washington Redskins harbors doubt about whether DeAngelo Hall has the know-how and competitive spirit necessary to come back from two - count 'em, two! - operations on a torn Achilles tendon.
- Redskins' Breeland expected to miss 4-6 weeks with bad knee Updated: Aug-01-15 3:35 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says cornerback Bashaud Breeland is expected to miss four to six weeks with an MCL problem in his right knee.
- Skins CB Breeland suspended by NFL, then injured at practice Updated: Jul-31-15 9:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - On a tumultuous day for Washington Redskins cornerback Bashaud Breeland, the second-year player was suspended by the NFL on Friday, nearly a year after being cited for marijuana possession, then was carted off the field because he got injured in practice.