- Chelsea trounces Spurs, 7 points clear in England Updated: Mar-08-14 2:54 pm
- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- Charlie Adam suspended 3 matches Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 am
- Stoke beats Arsenal 1-0 to claim another upset Updated: Mar-01-14 1:29 pm
- Antoine Griezmann called up in France squad Updated: Feb-27-14 10:42 am
- Chelsea stays top; Arsenal, Man City also win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:23 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Bayern beats Arsenal 2-0 in Champions League Updated: Feb-19-14 6:43 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
LONDON - Chelsea kept up its remorseless march to the English Premier League title with a 4-0 thrashing of Tottenham on Saturday, while a rejuvenated Mesut Ozil helped Arsenal secure a place in the FA Cup semifinals for the first time since 2009.
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
STOKE, England - Stoke added another notch to an impressive list of upset results this season as it beat Arsenal 1-0 on Saturday to seriously hurt the Gunners' bid for the Premier League title.
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps called up forward Antoine Griezmann on Thursday for a friendly against the Netherlands.
LONDON - Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
LONDON - Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.