- 'Gravity' director Alfonso Cuaron turns to TV Updated: Mar-08-14 2:01 pm
- Diversity the big winner at the Academy Awards Updated: Mar-03-14 12:31 pm
- UK hails Oscar success as sign of surging industry Updated: Mar-03-14 8:02 am
- Cate Blanchett wins Oscar for best actress Updated: Mar-02-14 11:50 pm
- SHOW BITS: A tale of 2 red carpets Updated: Mar-02-14 8:40 pm
- Oscars animation affair a riot per John C. Reilly Updated: Mar-01-14 5:35 am
- Cuaron's Oscar nod leaves Mexico soul searching Updated: Feb-28-14 5:53 pm
- Oscar predictions: What will win and should win Updated: Feb-26-14 1:22 pm
- '12 Years a Slave' named best film at UK awards Updated: Feb-16-14 9:10 pm
- Kors has fashionistas dreaming of California Updated: Feb-12-14 4:46 pm
- Oscar nominees arrive for annual luncheon Updated: Feb-10-14 8:58 pm
- Prabal Gurung show disrupted by G-string streaker Updated: Feb-08-14 4:22 pm
LOS ANGELES - Oscar-winning director Alfonso Cuaron was looking for an anti-"Gravity" follow up to his blockbuster space film, and he found it with a rare excursion into television.
LOS ANGELES - Diversity was perhaps the biggest winner at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
LONDON - The big winners on Oscar night may have been set in the 19th-century American South and outer space, but for many people across the Atlantic, this year's Academy Awards belonged to Britain.
LOS ANGELES - Cate Blanchett has won the Academy Award for best actress for her bravura performance as a fragile socialite experiencing a meltdown in Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine."
LOS ANGELES - Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Leave it to John C. Reilly to turn a question and answer session with this year's animated feature Oscar nominees into a gut-wrenching comedic affair.
MEXICO CITY - The Oscars could be Mexico's big night, with three Mexicans nominated for directing, cinematography and acting.
A seemingly endless movie awards season finally concludes Sunday with the Academy Awards. By now, many of the front-runners have established themselves, but the night's big honor - best picture - remains a dramatic question mark.
LONDON - The force of "Gravity" was strong at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday - but it was unflinching drama "12 Years a Slave" that took the top prize.
NEW YORK - Michael Kors was California Dreamin' on Wednesday, displaying a fall collection inspired by the left coast, and it was hard not to think that the Mamas and the Papas, featured on the soundtrack, were absolutely right when they sang: "I'd be safe and warm if I was in LA."
BEVERLY HILLS, California - More than 150 Oscar nominees gathered at a Beverly Hills hotel on Monday to celebrate the joy of just being nominated.
NEW YORK - There were opulent gongs, mood music and richly colored coats on Prabal Gurung's Himalayas-inspired runway Saturday at New York Fashion Week.