- Arsenal advances despite 2-0 loss at Napoli in CL Updated: Dec-11-13 5:54 pm
- Arsenal's momentum halted by Everton; Fulham wins Updated: Dec-08-13 3:12 pm
- Everton holds Arsenal 1-1 in Premier League Updated: Dec-08-13 1:26 pm
- Arsenal beats Hull to retain Premier League lead Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- AP soccer poll honors: Gareth Bale, Arsenal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:50 am
- Arsenal beats Cardiff 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-30-13 12:23 pm
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Wilshere's double gives Arsenal win over Marseille Updated: Nov-26-13 5:54 pm
- Arsenal moves 4 points clear at the top of EPL Updated: Nov-23-13 1:08 pm
NAPLES, Italy - Ten-man Arsenal advanced to the Champions League knockout phase for the 14th consecutive year despite a 2-0 loss on Wednesday at Napoli, which was eliminated from the competition.
LONDON - Arsenal's Premier League momentum was halted when the Gunners allowed a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton on Sunday, while Fulham ended its losing streak by beating Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
LONDON - Everton substitute Gerard Deulofeu scored six minutes from time to salvage a deserved 1-1 draw at Arsenal on Sunday as the Gunners missed the chance to open a gap at the top of the Premier League standings.
LONDON - Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner scored his first Premier League goal for Arsenal in almost three years as the Gunners defeated Hull 2-0 on Wednesday to retain a four-point lead atop of the standings.
LONDON - Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
CARDIFF, Wales - Aaron Ramsey scored twice against his old team to help Arsenal beat Cardiff 3-0 and provisionally extend its Premier League lead to seven points.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
LONDON - Jack Wilshere scored twice in an Arsenal game for the first time to give the Gunners a 2-0 victory over Marseille, keeping the Group F leaders on course to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase for the 14th successive season.
LONDON - Olivier Giroud took advantage of a huge goalkeeping blunder to score a brace as Arsenal moved four points clear at the top of the Premier League with a 2-0 win over Southampton.