- Europe rights court hearing on secret CIA prisons Updated: Dec-03-13 9:37 am
- Dubai chosen to host 2020 world expo Updated: Nov-27-13 1:28 pm
- Penny Lane: Gitmo's other secret CIA facility Updated: Nov-26-13 3:43 pm
- Clock ticks on authority for Guantanamo detention Updated: Nov-23-13 12:04 pm
- Uruguay crushes Jordan 5-0 in WCup playoff Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 pm
- US ordered to turn over Red Cross' files on Gitmo Updated: Nov-06-13 6:14 pm
STRASBOURG, France - Europe's human rights court shone a rare public light Tuesday on the secret network of European prisons that the CIA used to interrogate terror suspects, reviving memories and questions about the "extraordinary renditions" that angered many on this continent.
PARIS - Fireworks erupted in Dubai after the tiny Gulf emirate won the right to host the 2020 World Expo, becoming the first Middle Eastern city to organize the event in its more than 150-year history.
WASHINGTON - A few hundred yards from the administrative offices of the Guantanamo Bay prison, hidden behind a ridge covered in thick scrub and cactus, sits a closely held secret.
GUANTANAMO BAY NAVAL BASE, Cuba - A persistent knock came from inside the heavy, locked cell door.
AMMAN, Jordan - Uruguay looks almost certain to qualify for the 2014 World Cup after crushing Jordan 5-0 in Ammi'an on Wednesday in the first leg of their intercontinental playoff.
MIAMI - A U.S. military judge on Wednesday ordered the U.S. government to turn over confidential reports compiled by the International Committee of the Red Cross on conditions at Guantanamo Bay prison, a disclosure the ICRC argued could compromise its global mission.