- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Markieff Morris leads Suns past Jazz, 112-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- Parker leads Spurs past Jazz 91-82 Updated: Nov-16-13 12:41 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
- Deng, Boozer lift Bulls to 97-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-08-13 11:54 pm
- Lopez leads Nets in 104-88 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-06-13 1:32 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Two bad minutes worked better than anything else to get the Phoenix Suns' offense running.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz found out what happens when you upset Tony Parker.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.
CHICAGO - Try as they might, the Chicago Bulls couldn't get Loul Deng his first triple-double.
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets used a 21-point loss at Orlando on Sunday as motivation for making some changes. In practice Monday, they stressed getting the ball inside and limiting the opponent's opportunities in the paint.