- Reds break from slump, start getting players back Updated: Apr-17-14 3:53 pm
- Cueto throws 3rd shutout as Reds beat Pirates 4-0 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:26 pm
- Heisey hits slam, Mesoraco 4 RBIs as Reds top Rays Updated: Apr-13-14 5:59 pm
- Rays give up Heisey's slam, fall to Reds 12-4 Updated: Apr-13-14 5:56 pm
- Reds lose to Rays 1-0 for worst start since 1995 Updated: Apr-12-14 5:45 pm
- Reds' offense struggles during rocky start Updated: Apr-10-14 5:24 pm
- Reds beat Cardinals 4-0, avoid sweep Updated: Apr-09-14 5:43 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Defending champ Cards open against depleted Reds Updated: Mar-30-14 9:52 pm
- Abreu homers and White Sox beat Reds 9-5 Updated: Mar-26-14 8:39 pm
- Reds have big concerns about pitching at outset Updated: Mar-25-14 7:26 pm
- Cueto scratched, Reds beat Rangers 5-4 in 10 Updated: Mar-20-14 9:41 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds have emerged from their worst start in two decades.
CINCINNATI - That playoff loss in Pittsburgh last year? Johnny Cueto never thought about it much. So getting a chance to shut out the Pirates in a rematch wasn't any more special.
CINCINNATI - The Reds went two weeks before breaking out of their hitting slump.
CINCINNATI - Pitching with a short-handed staff caught up with the Tampa Bay Rays.
CINCINNATI - Another game full of wasted chances and wasted pitching prompted the Reds to call for a meeting.
CINCINNATI - The Reds' season has started a lot like the last one ended, with a lot of losses set up by a lot runners stranded on base.
ST. LOUIS - The pop fly cleared the infield by about 20-25 feet. Billy Hamilton's teammates have seen his legs in action, but figured he'd stay put at third.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
CINCINNATI - No waiting for one of the NL Central's longstanding rivalries to resume. The Cardinals and Reds can start playing their annual game of look-who's-in-first right from the first pitch.
CINCINNATI - Bryan Price's father worked for a savings and loan that had San Francisco Giants season tickets and would make some of them available to employees.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto was scratched because of a sore back Thursday, giving Cincinnati another concern about its pitching staff, but the Reds rallied for a 5-4 victory over the Texas Rangers on Joey Votto's bases-loaded walk in the 10th inning.