- Teagarden's hit leads Cubs to 6-5 win over Reds and DH split Updated: Jul-22-15 10:54 pm
CINCINNATI - Down by five runs early, the Chicago Cubs managed to pull one out in a most improbable way: A .154 hitter getting a single off a 101 mph pitch.
- C Kyle Schwarber in Cubs lineup, back home at GABP Updated: Jul-20-15 7:15 pm
CINCINNATI - Catcher Kyle Schwarber was back home, batting second for the Chicago Cubs in the ballpark where he always dreamed of playing. It has been a good place for him so far.
- Cueto wild before Reds lose to Indians in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto was uncharacteristically wild.
- Gomes, Kipnis lift Indians past Reds in 11 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:20 pm
CINCINNATI - The Cleveland Indians had plenty of scoring chances. They cashed in on just enough to squeeze out a win.
- Exhilarating All-Star week over, Reds will look to deal Updated: Jul-15-15 3:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier won the Home Run Derby with final-swing drama. Aroldis Chapman blew 'em away in the ninth inning. Even the rain stayed away, moving through town without interrupting the biggest moments of the All-Star Game.
- 10-year-old Indiana girl an all-star softball phenomenon Updated: Jul-13-15 8:17 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Lilly Stewart is 10, so there are other important things in life besides softball.
- Cueto, Votto outdo Scherzer as Reds beat Nationals 5-0 Updated: Jul-07-15 10:51 pm
WASHINGTON - In a matchup against Max Scherzer and the first-place Washington Nationals, Johnny Cueto lifted his game to another level - perhaps that of an All-Star.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Cueto goes 8 innings, Reds beat Twins 2-1 to take series Updated: Jul-01-15 4:42 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto got a standing ovation from the crowd of 26,459 as he walked off the field after pitching the eighth inning, giving him what could be a final send-off.