- Reds lose 98 games, short-term future looks bleak Updated: Oct-05-15 4:35 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier summed up the Reds' worst season in 33 years with two familiar words.
- Votto ties Rose but Reds lose 13th straight, 6-4 in 12 Updated: Oct-03-15 4:54 am
PITTSBURGH - Joey Votto reached base safely in his 48th straight game, matching a Cincinnati Reds record set by Pete Rose in 1978.
- Marte's homer in 12th inning lifts Pirates over Reds 6-4 Updated: Oct-03-15 12:49 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pirates are on the verge of hosting the NL wild card game for the third straight year.
- Votto reaches in 48th straight, ties Reds mark set by Rose Updated: Oct-02-15 8:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - Joey Votto has tied a Cincinnati Reds record by reaching base safely in his 48th consecutive game.
- Reds' losing streak reaches 12 with 5-3 loss to Cubs Updated: Oct-01-15 7:19 pm
CINCINNATI - Evidence of the Reds' growing pains showed in a decisive pitch by rookie John Lamb to Austin Jackson that led to another loss.
- Jackson's 9th homer of season helps Cubs to 5-3 win vs Reds Updated: Oct-01-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Austin Jackson has enjoyed a good month over the last two games, according to Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon.
- Nats suspend closer Papelbon 4 games for fight with Harper Updated: Sep-28-15 8:24 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper is not quite sure what he could have done differently to avoid the dugout fight with teammate Jonathan Papelbon that resulted in the Washington Nationals suspending the closer for four games without pay.
- A tight race for an AL wild card ... and that's about it Updated: Sep-28-15 3:14 am
It's been a down year for pennant races.
- DeGrom, NL East champion Mets finish season sweep of Reds Updated: Sep-27-15 5:06 pm
CINCINNATI - Skipping a start did wonders for Jacob deGrom.
- Carpenter homers twice as Cardinals rout Reds 10-2 Updated: Sep-24-15 1:35 am
ST. LOUIS - Lance Lynn returned to form and Matt Holliday returned to the lineup for the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night.
- Frazier joins elite company in helping Reds beat Brewers 9-7 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:00 am
MILWAUKEE - Cincinnati Reds third baseman Todd Frazier moved into quite a place in team history Saturday.
- Red Sox, Blue Jays to play Montreal exhibitions on April 1-2 Updated: Sep-18-15 5:37 pm
- Duvall powers Reds past Cardinals 4-2 Updated: Sep-12-15 2:35 pm
CINCINNATI - Two rookies trying to prove they belong in the majors powered the Cincinnati Reds to another win over St. Louis.
- Cardinals at Reds game suspended in top of 8th tied 2-2 Updated: Sep-11-15 11:26 pm
CINCINNATI - John Lackey could win a game Saturday without taking the mound.
- Reds star Joey Votto suspended 2 games, files appeal Updated: Sep-11-15 6:45 pm
CINCINNATI - Cincinnati Reds first baseman Joey Votto appealed a two-game suspension Friday for his home plate tantrum, saying that he didn't deserve to be ejected from a game let alone suspended.
- Reds star Votto mum on tantrum, no word on possible penalty Updated: Sep-10-15 6:09 pm
CINCINNATI - Reds star Joey Votto isn't saying much about his home plate tantrum.
- Kang's grand slam sends Pirates over Reds 5-4 Updated: Sep-10-15 12:51 am
CINCINNATI - Jung Ho Kang provided a positive and emphatic ending to a road trip that didn't start so well for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Votto goes wild in argument, Pirates beat Reds on Kang slam Updated: Sep-10-15 12:16 am
CINCINNATI - Reds star Joey Votto went ballistic after a called strike and got ejected, with teammates and even an umpire needing to hold him back Wednesday night in Cincinnati's 5-4 loss to the Pittsburgh Pirates.