- Giordano scores in return, Flames beat Coyotes 4-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 2:59 am
- Ducks beat Flames at home for 18th straight time Updated: Nov-29-13 8:29 pm
- Kane gives Blackhawks 3-2 win over Flames Updated: Nov-28-13 2:51 am
- Monahan lifts Flames past Panthers in shootout Updated: Nov-23-13 2:04 am
- Nikitin's OT goal lifts Blue Jackets over Flames Updated: Nov-21-13 2:30 am
- Monahan's SO goal lifts Flames over Jets Updated: Nov-19-13 1:20 am
- Oilers rally past Flames 4-2 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:41 am
- Giguere has 30 saves as Avalanche top Flames, 4-2 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:53 am
- Parise, Harding lead Wild past Flames 5-1 Updated: Nov-05-13 11:57 pm
CALGARY, Alberta - Mark Giordano returned from a broken ankle Wednesday night and the Calgary Flames got right back to winning.
ANAHEIM, California - It's been almost a decade since the Anaheim Ducks lost at home to Calgary. Dustin Penner and his teammates were happy to extend the streak.
CALGARY, Alberta - When you're on a roll, sometimes good things happen. Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that Wednesday night.
CALGARY, Alberta - For the second time in five days, Sean Monahan got the decisive goal in a shootout to give the Calgary Flames a win.
CALGARY, Alberta - The Columbus Blue Jackets heeded the call from their coach to play better one night after a blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Calgary Flames rookie Sean Monahan readily admits he wasn't very good in the shootout while playing junior hockey last season.
CALGARY, Alberta - David Perron scored the go-ahead goal midway through the third period and the Edmonton Oilers rallied from a 2-0 third-period deficit to win 4-2 over the Calgary Flames on Saturday.
DENVER - Jean-Sebastien Giguere wasn't perfect, but he was good enough to keep the Colorado Avalanche rolling.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild rattled a 26-year-old rookie goalie on Tuesday night. The way they were clicking, it might not have mattered who was in the goal.