- Michelle Wie ready to ride momentum from last win Updated: Apr-22-14 8:14 pm
- Wie finally wins an LPGA event at home Updated: Apr-20-14 5:17 pm
- Wie shoots 67, wins LPGA LOTTE Championship Updated: Apr-20-14 1:06 am
- Stanford takes 1-shot lead over Wie at LPGA LOTTE Updated: Apr-17-14 11:59 pm
- Ryu takes early lead in LPGA LOTTE tournament Updated: Apr-17-14 1:15 am
- Minjee Lee tops Kraft Nabisco amateurs Updated: Apr-04-14 10:15 pm
DALY CITY, California - A beaming Michelle Wie explained her oversized visor as a necessary new addition after recently discovering wrinkles at age 24, then good-naturedly defended her unique, hunched-over putting stroke because Jack Nicklaus uses it.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie began the week reminiscing about the first time she played on the LPGA Tour.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - South Korea's Se Ri Pak, Hyo Joo Kim and So Yeon Ryu each shot a 4-under 68 on Wednesday for a three-way tie atop the leaderboard after a breezy first round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - Minjee Lee topped the 10 amateurs in the field Friday in the Kraft Nabisco Championship, shooting a 4-under 68 to move into a tie for 19th at 1 under.