- Wimbledon prize money increased by 5 percent for 2016 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:38 pm
LONDON - This year's men's and women's singles champions at Wimbledon will each receive nearly $3 million, as the Grand Slam tournament increases overall prize money by 5 percent.
- No Williams, no problem, as US beats Australia at Fed Cup Updated: Apr-17-16 2:30 am
BRISBANE, Australia - Even without Serena and Venus Williams, the United States was too strong for Australia in their Fed Cup playoff, clinching a spot in the elite eight-nation World Group next year with a 4-0 sweep.
- French Open prize money raised 14 percent to 32 million Updated: Apr-14-16 9:19 am
PARIS - French Open prize money will increase by 14 percent this year, with the men's and women's champions winning 2 million euros ($2.25 million) each - an increase of 200,000 euros ($225,000).
- American Stephens wins Volvo Car Open, beats Vesnina Updated: Apr-10-16 4:38 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Sloane Stephens invited a friend to come watch her play at the Volvo Car Open.
- Defending champ Kerber wins in Charleston Updated: Apr-05-16 10:32 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Australian Open champion Angelique Kerber opened defense of her Volvo Car Open title with a three-set victory over Lara Arruabarrena on Tuesday night.