- NBA rumors swirl around Ky. coach John Calipari Updated: Apr-08-14 8:33 pm
- NBA decisions loom for several Kentucky players Updated: Apr-08-14 1:53 am
- Kentucky's Willie Cauley-Stein out for title game Updated: Apr-06-14 4:47 pm
- Kentucky 74-73 over Wisconsin, to play for title Updated: Apr-06-14 1:22 am
- Poythress tweaks knee in Kentucky's celebration Updated: Apr-06-14 1:09 am
- One-and-done working just fine for Kentucky Updated: Apr-02-14 4:35 pm
- Seldom-used Hood plays different roles at Kentucky Updated: Mar-29-14 5:14 pm
- Michigan, Kentucky survive in Midwest Regional Updated: Mar-29-14 4:29 am
- Smith goes out with class, but also with a loss Updated: Mar-29-14 2:18 am
- Kentucky tops Louisville 74-69 in Midwest Regional Updated: Mar-29-14 2:08 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's talented freshmen shed a shaky regular season and then showed why the Wildcats were picked No. 1 in the preseason with an impressive run to the NCAA championship game.
ARLINGTON, Texas - One by one, players in the Kentucky locker room said essentially the same thing: They had not given the NBA a second thought, much less a first, during their stirring Final Four run.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kentucky center Willie Cauley-Stein will miss Monday night's national title game against Connecticut because of a lingering ankle injury, while forward Alex Poythress plans to play after tweaking his knee during the Wildcats' semifinal celebration.
ARLINGTON, Texas - No, this was not an instant replay, though it certainly is turning into a highlight loop that Aaron Harrison and his Kentucky teammates could get used to watching.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kentucky forward Alex Poythress tweaked his left knee during the team's victory celebration Saturday night.
DALLAS - Everyone has an opinion of John Calipari.
INDIANAPOLIS - As Jon Hood watched Kentucky starters come and go over these last five seasons, the 6-foot-7 guard polished his scouting skills.
INDIANAPOLIS - John Calipari finally figured out how to get his players' attention. He banned television.
INDIANAPOLIS - His college career officially over, Louisville senior Russ Smith took a long walk down the corridor, went into the Kentucky locker room and shook hands with a group of freshman he simply could not overcome.
INDIANAPOLIS - Nobody will accuse these Kentucky kids of being the fastest learners. Not this season. And certainly not during most of Friday night's game against Louisville.